Welcome to Part-Time Youtuber Academy
Learn How To Grow Your Youtube Channel From 0 To 100,000+ Subscribers And Transform It Into A Sustainable, Income-generating Machine. Without Quitting Your Day Job
Making Money from YouTube
started making YouTube videos in my final year of medical school at Cambridge University. It was Summer 2017 and I started off with 0 views, 0 subscribers and $0 in revenue.
18 months later, my YouTube channel was at 100,000 subscribers and was making as much money as my full-time job working as a doctor in the UK. And now, as of October 2021, my channel has over 2 million subscribers and I make over £100,000 ($130k) each month, with 5-10 hours of effort each week. I know, it’s bloody ridiculous.
The Secret to 100,000+ Subscribers
- Producing content that your audience finds useful
- Posting this on YouTube once a week
- Repeating this for at least 2 years
That’s all it takes. I can guarantee that if you follow this simple, 3-part formula, your life will change in ways you can’t imagine. For a start, you’ll learn incredibly useful skills, you’ll generate ‘passive’ income, and you’ll make friends with amazing people from all over the world. You might even get messages from fans about how your content has changed their life 😊
But sadly, as with all things, getting started and maintaining quality + consistency is easier said than done.
The Part-Time YouTuber Academy
The Part-Time YouTuber Academy is a 6-week live online course where I’ll teach you everything I know about how to build and grow your YouTube channel into a sustainable machine that churns out valuable content for your audience, and generates healthy passive income for you, without having to quit your job.
It’s based on the Infinite Content Engine, the system I’ve developed to grow my channel from zero to 2.2 million subscribers (with $1,500,000+ in annual revenue) while working full-time as a doctor.
By the end of the 6-week course:
- You’ll have kickstarted your YouTube channel (if you haven’t yet), with 6 published videos.
- You’ll have the next 3-6 months of content planned out, and a solid, streamlined system to sustain this.
- You’ll be much more comfortable in front of a camera, with techniques to boost your charisma.
- You’ll get my recommendations for gear and studio setups for all budget levels, so you can level-up your production value while being focused on your content.
- You’ll know how to refine your niche, and you’ll have a system that ensures you’ll never run out of content ideas – The Idea Generation Machine.
- You’ll have a method (the HIVEs Framework) for structuring your videos in a way that appeals to your audience and to the YouTube algorithm.
- You’ll understand how to accelerate your growth by efficiently repurposing your content to multiple platforms with the Artery Method.
- You’ll understand the various monetisation options available to creators, and you’ll know how to use them to generate passive income for yourself, or high-quality leads for your business.
- You’ll know the value of building a team as soon as you can afford it, and you’ll have a roadmap for outsourcing your editing and hiring extra team members.
What’s in the Course?
Here’s a load of information about exactly what we cover in the course. It’s a lot of stuff, and the 6 weeks goes by in a flash, but you’ll have lifetime access to all the video recordings and course material so you can always revisit things if you need to
1. Core Course Modules
By the end of the course, you’ll have the next 3-6 months of content planned out, and a system for consistently creating content that your audience (and the YouTube algorithm) loves, without burning out. Through our core live lectures (Mondays and Thursdays 1600-1800 GMT) we’ll cover —
🧬 Build — Finding your niche, nailing down your target audience and value proposition, building your studio, the best gear at different budget levels, getting comfortable on camera, minimising friction in filming videos. If you’re a beginner, these sessions will be perfect for you. Even if you’re not, you’ll probably learn lots of useful things (we’ve had students with 100k+ subscribers who loved these sessions).
💡 Conceive — How to never run out of content ideas. We’ll help you build your own Idea Generation Machine, using our 6-part framework for capturing ideas from various sources and systematically generating your own. And we’ll talk about best practises for titles and thumbnails, arguably one of the most important features of a successful YouTube channel.
✍️ Construct — How to structure your videos in a way that appeals to both your audience and the YouTube algorithm. And how to add flair and branding to your videos to make viewers fall in love with your channel.
🔥 Create — How to create a content calendar and use parallel processing to boost your productivity, so you’re never stressed by impending video deadlines. And how to efficiently remix and distribute your content across different platforms to maximise reach and diversify your business. We’ll talk about the power of an email list (you should have this from day 1), and the difference between private vs public platforms to make your business more anti-fragile.
🤑 Monetise — How to maximally monetise your content with Adsense, sponsored videos, affiliate partnerships and your own products, without pissing off your audience. I’ll show you the real numbers behind the $100k+ per month that my YouTube channel generates, and the steps I took to get there.
⏰ Live Session Timings
We’ll have 2 live sessions each week for 6 weeks. They’ll be on Mondays and Thursdays, 1600 – 1800 GMT. Each session will have 60-90 mins of core teaching and interactive exercises, followed by an open Q&A. If you can’t make the live sessions, don’t worry – we’ll upload the Zoom recording within 1h of the session ending, and we’ll have a nicely edited video with timestamps ready within 24h of the session.
2. Homework Video Assignments
The Homework Video Assignments are the single most important part of the course.
If you can’t (or won’t) commit to publishing 1 video each week, this course isn’t for you. You won’t get much value out of it. It would be like signing up for a gym class, showing up to watch the tutorial, and not doing any exercise. It might be interesting, but it wouldn’t get you any results.
You can’t grow on YouTube without consistently putting out videos, at least once a week. Yes, there are exceptions, but in general, you need to publish at least once a week to stand a chance of standing out.
Each week, we’ll give you a video assignment, which will involve writing, filming, editing and publishing a video on your channel. When you’re done, you’ll link your video on our community platform so that everyone can comment, and we’ll provide detailed feedback on every video assignment that is submitted.
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options