Welcome to Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets
Learn How I Get Over 300,000 Pageviews/mo Of Free Pinterest Traffic To My Website!
One of the main problems every website owner is facing on a daily basis is getting free traffic. Most of us, start without any budget for ads, so the main income source for most of us is free organic traffic.
Let me guess… this is exactly what you think every day!
- I’ve invested so much time into my content, when do I start getting traffic!?
- Will I ever start making money with my website?
- Google hates me, I can’t find my pages in the search results!
- I’m on Facebook and Instagram every day. But I don’t see any traffic from them in my Google Analytics!
It Was Me Asking These Questions, Before I Figured Out Pinterest!
- I spent at least six months after starting my blog trying to get some traffic from Google. It was the worst place to look for traffic for a new blog because Google puts new sites into the so-called “sandbox”.
- Then I switched my focus to Pinterest and it just clicked! By the end of the 10th month blogging Pinterest traffic helped me to quit my 9-5 job to spend more time working on my blog!
- I’m getting over 300 000/mo pageviews to my first website from Pinterest a month.
- With my second site, I received over 70,000/mo pageviews from Pinterest on the third month since I started it!
- Some of my pins went viral wildly, so I could see these exciting real-time numbers in my Google Analytics.
Your Website Can Pay Off a Lot Faster with Pinterest!
- You can get thousands of visitors to your site for free!
- Skyrocket your online income within months!
- Grow your email list with Pinterest targeted traffic!
- Get customers and sell your services or products!
What is your biggest problem?
One very typical mistake many beginners make is lack of focus. We see that successful online entrepreneurs have raving fans on Instagram, huge following on Facebook page or group, YouTube or maybe even Twitter, etc.
But what a beginner doesn’t realize is that to get to that point, the successful guy or girl didn’t work on all these social media platforms at once.
I can guarantee you that every successful online business you know was primarily successful on ONE platform and only when this one platform started paying their bills, they invested time in expanding to other platforms over time.
If you try to target multiple goals at once, you will miss them all.
As a newbie in online biz, you have to focus on ONE thing at a time.
If you choose Pinterest as your first and main platform, you can get a lot more traffic even as a beginner.
You don’t need to wait months or years to establish your account. You can get lots of traffic even when you following is below 500.
It Didn’t Take Me Long To Experience The Power Of Pinterest.
All I had to do – start using SEO strategies and pin more strategically. My traffic doubled from one month to another! My list of email subscribers tripled in two months.
Too good to be true?
Are you thinking now, if Pinterest is so amazing, why everybody talks about Google SEO and not that much about Pinterest SEO?
Let me tell you this: opportunity is where competition is lower!
- Pinterest was launched in 2010, while Google was founded in 1998!
- In 2018, Pinterest invited content creators to their headquarters for a conference, for the first time in the history of this platform, to have an open discussion about how things work or could be improved.
- People are still learning to market on Pinterest. You still have plenty of space to become the king or queen of Pinterest!
- In the early days of Google getting traffic from it was a lot easier than it is now.
- Pinterest is still learning to be a smart search engine.
Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets Curriculum
Module 1. Setting Up Pinterest Account
Learn the foundational settings you don’t want to miss as a business account owner on Pinterest. Each one of these steps are essential for every new account and can affect the results of all your future efforts on Pinterest.
Module 2. Pinterest SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
The key factor of your success on Pinterest is marketing on this platform not like on a social media but like on a search engine. In this module you’ll go from the basics of understanding how search engine optimization on Pinterest works, to all the methods of keyword research that are available on the platform. Also, get all the detailed instructions on how to optimize your entire account – the profile, the boards, the pins and even your website for the best SEO performance on Pinterest.
Module 3. Pinterest Boards
Understand how you should organize the boards on your profile and how to make your profile look professional with board covers. Learn all you need to know about group boards whether or not you should be using them, and how.
Module 4. The Best Ways to Check your Pinterest Analytics
Analytics is often neglected because of all the stats and terms, and numbers may seem confusing and complicated. But if you want to allocate your efforts to the things that really matter and are efficient, you need to know how to read and interpret your analytics. In this module, you will learn how to read Pinterest native analytics and how to track Pinterest traffic in your Google Analytics tool.
Module 5. Manual Pinning Technique
When you are starting on Pinterest, the best way to learn all ins and outs of the platform is to publish pins manually. Learn all the methods of creating pins manually on Pinterest, the recommended best practices for this year, and even more importantly – learn what you should not do on Pinterest to keep your account safe.
Module 6. How to Design Pins that Stand Out
About 50% of your results on Pinterest depends on the design of your pins. Users on this platform are attracted to things that are visually appealing, this is why “ugly” pins don’t have a chance to become popular. The design of your pins will also affect the amount of traffic you get from Pinterest (you don’t want to get just vanity numbers like impressions of your pins, you want the clicks, right?). Learn how to create click-worthy pins in various design tools from Canva to Adobe Spark and Photoshop.
Module 7. Tailwind Tutorial – How to Schedule Pins Efficiently
The biggest challenge for most businesses on Pinterest is that you have to save multiple pins, and you have to do it daily. It’s hard to be consistent if you do it all manually. When your account grows and the amount of pinning gets higher, you will want to use an authorized scheduling tool to save time. Learn how to use additional tools like Tailwind Communities and Smartloop.
Tailwind is not just a scheduler for Pinterest, it also has a wide range of additional analytics that you can use to learn more about the efficiency of your account on Pinterest. You will learn all about analytics on Tailwind as well.
Module 8. How to Create Video Pins
As video pins are a relatively new format, Pinterest gives priority distribution to video pins. Learn what are the requirements for video files to upload on Pinterest and how to create them using various tools including Canva, Adobe Spark, and Wave.Video.
Understand the advantages but also the downsides of the video pins and how you can do your best to minimize those downsides.
Module 9. Pinterest for eCommerce
Over the last year, Pinterest has done a lot to attract more e-commerce businesses and show them the benefits of the platform. They’ve fine-tuned the interface many times to help eCommerce websites get better results and more traffic from Pinterest. Most of the eCommerce businesses don’t use Pinterest at the maximum capacity. This module will give the best tips specific to eCommerce sites and highlight their typical mistakes on Pinterest.
Module 10. Bonus! My Top Secrets and Pinterest Hacks
This is exactly the reason why you always want to learn from someone who has years of experience on the platform. The devil is in details, right? Get my best discoveries for fast results on Pinterest, and things that I learned from working with hundreds of students and clients. Some highlights of this module:
- How to make people save more from your website;
- Which niches work best on Pinterest;
- The best types of content that can go viral on Pinterest and more!
What Do You Get In The Course Pack?
- Lifetime access to all the course content
- A workbook to help you go through the modules and structure your knowledge
- Feedback and your questions answered in my private Facebook group
- Free updates to the course!
- Bonus Pinterest Secrets Module
- 20 Pinterest Canva HQ Image Templates
- 15 Pinterest Photoshop Image Templates
Course publish year: 2020
Anastasia Blogger – Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets: Videos, PDF’s
Download Files Size: 1.20 GB
Direct Download Links Below
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options