Welcome to WebTV Wealth
“At Last! Discover The Ultimate Way to Get a Steady Stream of New Customers For Your Business…Without Selling!”
Here’s a bold promise: If you’ve struggled to get new leads and customers for your business, that ends today.
I guarantee to show you my proven system for attracting a continuous, endless stream of leads and customers into your business via your own WebTV show or video podcast, within 28 days from now, even if you have zero technical experience.
And you don’t need a ‘CNN’ size budget either…
Watch the video above, and I’m confident by the end you’ll be excited about transforming your business, so you never have to worry about where future customers will come from!
How did this all come about?
For more than 10 years I’ve produced and presented one of the most popular marketing TV shows online called “Help My Business!”, and after having so many people ask me “how do I do what you do,” I’ve decided to share everything that I’ve learned about how to create and produce a profitable WebTV show / video podcast (the two terms are interchangeable).
This training is the culmination of 23 years of TV production experience, combined with 10 years of producing online shows, as well as my expertise as a maverick marketer.
Introducing: WebTV Wealth
The Ultimate Guide To Creating And Profiting From Your Own Web Tv Show.
Why start your own WebTV show or video podcast now? Consider these 7 powerful reasons:
- It’s a Proven Business Model
- Get Started Quickly
- Inexpensive Start Up Costs
- No Special Education or Experience is Needed
- Demand is Increasing Massively
- Highly Profitable
- Still untapped, and virtually competition free
What Does The Training Include?
I’ve developed an easy to follow, P5 system that guides you through each step of the process
- PLAN – Decide on the topic and format for your show
- PRODUCE – Setup a camera and record your show
- PUBLISH – Upload the show to your blog or website
- PROMOTE – Invite the world to come and view your show
- PROFIT – Make money in both direct and indirect ways.
I know you might be thinking, “if this business is so simple why do I need this big course?” Why? Because there are a LOT of costly mistakes that you’ll make if you try do do it on your own.
Frankly, why would you want to stumble and guess when I’ve already done that! I’ve experimented with all kinds of ideas – some worked, some didn’t. You’ll be getting a blueprint for everything that works, plain and simple. I’m sure you’d agree that that has enormous value today in our busy lives. Most of us can’t afford to experiment and flail around while we test our own ideas from scratch.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- Where to host your videos for FREE (the videos will be MUCH larger and better quality than YouTube)
- The simple formula for getting viewers to come back week after week
- How to get sponsors to happily pay you $1,000 to $5,000 per episode
- Video tour of my studio – learn what every piece of equipment does
- How you can be a celebrity, with many valuable ‘perks’
- 5 Simple words to hook the attention of the viewer (it works like magic)
- How to avoid being ripped off or misled when buying a camcorder and other video equipment, guaranteed
- The incredible video management system you can use for FREE
- How to get Hollywood sounding audio without a Hollywood budget
- The foolproof way to position yourself as a respected expert and trusted advisor
- How to position yourself against competition (if there is any) to dominate any market
- The critical formula of Ed + En = P, and how to implement and profit from it
- Cool Shortcuts to creating a show template to speed up the production process
- 5 Ways to prompt viewers to eagerly buy something without using any advertising or crafty ‘tricks’
Here’s What You Get Inside WebTV Wealth
This new course is comprehensive!
Each lesson is taught via online videos, and it contains everything you need to learn how to build and profit from your new online show or video podcast.
If you prefer, you can listen to audio versions of each module, or download and read the transcripts.
How to plan your show. We’ll show you how to come up with great ideas for the show, how to research and validate those ideas, decide on the angle, and then plan every detail.
- The 5 Frequency Options for a Successful Show
- Should you present or co-present? Find out the answer.
- The pros and cons of filming inside vs outside.
- How to come up with an irresistable name for your show.
Producing a show requires 5 steps, which are easy when you know the P5 system. The steps are: Research, Write, Present, Film, and Edit.
- Should you use a script or an outline? Learn the difference and the secrets.
- How to overcome your nerves in front of the camera, and present like a pro.
- Teleprompter tips – how to do it properly if you choose to use a prompter.
- 4 Insider tricks for choosing and using a suitable set for your show.
Publishing is the phase when you launch your show on the world! It’s a real thrill to see the views coming in… as long as you have a system to make that happen!
- How to create a simple website to host and feature your show.
- How to get listed in iTunes fast and efficiently.
- The secrets of Roku, YouTube, and other distribution channels.
- How to publish every episode in a systemized, easy to follow blueprint.
Promotion. You gotta let the world know about your new show, and I’ll show you the many costly mistakes to avoid!
- Which social media channels to embrace, and which ones to reject.
- The hidden magic of press-releases for promoting your show.
- How to effectively leverage industry peers for free!
- Harnessing the simple email signature effectively.
Profit. There are 13 proven ways to monetize your show, and I’ll go in depth into each one, to show you how to benefit in the easiest way possible.
- Download the same forms and templates I use in my own shows.
- Learn how to approach sponsors, with a pre-done, ready to use script.
- Discover the best affiliate offers, and how to integrate them.
- Since traditional advertising doesn’t work in WebTV shows, learn how to work with advertisers to give them exactly what they want, even when your show is new.
Course publish year: 2017
Andrew Lock, Chris Farrell – WebTV Wealth Contains: Videos, PDF’s
Download Files Size: 3.79 GB
Direct Download Links Below
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options