Welcome to Streaming & Instagram Growth
A Step-by-step Guide To Creating Real Fans Online With Ari Herstand.
Featuring guest instructor & independent hip-hop artist: Lucidious.
Your fans exist online.
You need to find them.
It’s no surprise that music discovery is happening on Spotify and the other streaming services. Yes, playlists are a driving force. And when an artist’s song gets included on a popular playlist, their streams can skyrocket overnight.
I’ve heard of artists who were able to quit their day jobs because they got included on a few hot playlists which earned them millions of streams a month (thousands of dollars a month), only to get dropped from those playlists and have to go beg for their job back when their streams dropped to virtually zero.
Because that’s the thing. Getting included on hot playlists may bring in a lot of streams (from many listeners) in a short amount of time.
But these are not your fans.
They could be. But they’re not right now. They are fans of the playlist that your song got included on. And when your song gets removed, those listeners aren’t following through to your profiles to stay in touch with you.
We are living in an era where there are artists with millions of streams on Spotify who cannot draw 50 people to their local shows.
We’ve become too obsessed with playlists. Depending on playlists for revenue is incredibly unstable. You don’t just want streams. You don’t just want monthly listeners. You want fans. Who stick with you for life – no matter the platform that’s hot at the moment.
Of course we know that Instagram is one of the best engagement tools that artists have at their disposal right now. And it’s most fans’ favorite way to keep up with (and interact) with their favorite artists. It’s hot right now. Will it be just as hot in 2 year? Who knows. But right now, it’s one of the best tools artists have to grow and cultivate their fanbase.
And it has become one of the best ways to find where your fans exist and get them into your world.
What Do You Get Inside Streaming & Instagram Growth
CHAPTER 1: GETTING SET UP
- Lesson 1: Business Manager
- Lesson 2: Assigning Page Ownership & Admins
- Lesson 3: Setting Up an Ad Account (Old FB Look)
- Lesson 3: Setting Up an Ad Account (New FB Look)
- Lesson 4: Navigating Business Manager
- Lesson 5: Facebook Pixel Creation (Old FB Look)
- Lesson 5: Facebook Pixel Creation (New FB Look)
CHAPTER 2: MUSIC & VIDEO CONTENT
- Lesson 1: Your Music
- Lesson 2: Video
- Lesson 3: Setting up Your Profile
CHAPTER 3: SETTING UP YOUR AD
- Lesson 1: Getting Familiar
- Lesson 2: Creating Your Audience
- Lesson 3: Link Creation
- Lesson 4: Spotify Growth
- Lesson 5: Apple Music Growth
- Lesson 6: Instagram Follower Growth
- Lesson 7: Rules & Recommendations
CHAPTER 4: MANAGING YOUR AD PERFORMANCE
- Lesson 1: Analyzing Results
- Lesson 2: What to Do When Results Are Low or Cost Is High
CHAPTER 5: ANALYZING YOUR GROWTH
- Lesson 1: Spotify
- Lesson 2: Apple Music
- Lesson 3: Instagram
CHAPTER 6: LONG TERM GROWTH
- Lesson 1: Retargeting
- Lesson 2: Fan Optimization & Custom ArtistHub Audiences
BONUS LESSON 1: FACEBOOK OBJECTIVES OVERVIEW
- Lesson 1: Overview
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options