Welcome to Get Press Every Month
How To Get Press Coverage On Major Media Outlets & Industry-Leading Blogs… Every Month
Even if… you’re in a “boring” niche.
Even if… you don’t have connections with journalists.
Even if… you have zero experience with public relations.
Introducing Get Press Every Month
Join Get Press Every Month today. Give me 8 weeks, and I’ll show you how to create newsworthy content pieces, find relevant journalists, send pitches, and launch successful PR campaigns from scratch.
In other words: I’m going to give you the exact strategies, frameworks, tactics, templates, and benchmarks that we use to get on-demand press coverage.
So whether you’re completely new to PR … or you want to get even more press coverage for your online business, I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
How Get Press Every Month Works
Get Press Every Month walks you through my step-by-step system for getting press coverage in record time.
Each week you’ll get video lessons, accompanied by worksheets, audio transcripts, and other step-by-step instructions that show you exactly what to do and how to do it.
No fluff, filler or BS — just the simple, proven steps and systems we’ve used to generate hundreds and hundreds of press features and mentions on sites like Inc, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, U.S. News & World Report, Success Magazine, Vox, Forbes, Fox News, The Next Web, HuffPost, The Today Show, TechCrunch, and dozens more.
To create the material in Get Press Every Month, I broke down every single step my team and I use for choosing topics, finding data, writing, editing, promoting, pitching journalists, and lots more. My team and I also analyzed the dozens of PR campaigns that we’ve run over the last 5 years.
And finally, we pulled together what worked, and distilled it all into a repeatable, step-by-step blueprint.
Let me walk you through everything you’ll learn inside the core Get Press Every Month training.
MODULE 1: The Simple Way to Get Press Coverage For Your Business
- My #1 strategy for getting press that’s working GREAT right now (this is the same process I used to get links and mentions in Vox, Forbes, Fox News and HuffPost. And I still use it today)
- How to find topics that journalists in your industry will WANT to write about and cover
- The biggest mistake that people new to public relations make (this is a mistake I made myself when I was first starting out. And I see lots of people make the same critical mistake today)
- Inside my exact step-by-step process for developing newsworthy content that reporters will be tripping over themselves to write about
- In a “boring” niche? No problem! I show you a simple way to create newsworthy PR campaigns in any niche
- How “The Curated Report” helps your business stand out from the pack. And get major media coverage
- How to get industry-leading blogs to regularly cover your business
- A list of advanced PR strategies that you can use to get press FAST (you won’t find these anywhere else)
MODULE 2: Create Your Newsworthy Hook
- The exact system that I use to develop newsworthy topics that lead to press coverage and links
- How to quickly create and publish “Niche Surveys” — one of the fastest ways to get press coverage that I’ve discovered (which is why we use them all the time)
- The 5 core strategies that I use to get my business covered on major media outlets (and authoritative blogs)
- How “Source Magnet Alliances” helped me 2x the results of my PR campaigns
- The #1 most important thing you need to do if you want press coverage in 2021 (getting this right can lead to near-instant coverage)
- Our super detailed PR campaign checklist for making sure every campaign is complete and compelling
- Field report: inside our most successful PR campaign to date (including all the behind-the-scenes numbers, details, and more)
- Why most PR campaigns flop — and the specific steps I take to make sure that ours get results
MODULE 3: Launch Your Campaign
- Advanced tips on launching your campaign the right way (including the exact process that we use to get coverage on Day 1)
- The step-by-step system I use to find, collect and analyze data that industry blogs and news sites will happily cover
- Detailed teardowns of my all-time most successful (and least successful) PR campaigns to date
- How to create hooks and visuals that lead to “bonus” press and blog coverage
- How to “spy” on your competition and uncover untapped newsworthy ideas and angles
- “Featured Stats:” the simple approach for creating a hook that will stand out to busy bloggers and journalists
- How “The ODT Formula” significantly boosts the odds that top-tier news sites will cover your campaign
- Inside a campaign that led to 23.9k total backlinks to date. And brought in 33,968 targeted visitors in its first week
MODULE 4: Advanced PR Strategies
- How to get in touch with journalists that are “out of your league” – and how to convince them to feature your business in their stories
- The truth about press releases: they can still work. But you need to completely flip the script on how you write and share them. I show you how
- How to use “The Commentary Technique” to add instant credibility to your campaigns (no one is using this powerful strategy right now!)
- The simple approach you can use to get influencers in your space to write about your site (this works great even if you have zero audience)
- How to leverage “Strategic Social Posts” to get your campaign in front of the exact people you want
- How “The Data-Driven Press Release” leads to legit coverage on industry blogs (including several real life examples)
- Behind-the-scenes insights from a campaign that led directly to a massive feature on the Hubspot blog
- The exact template that I use to pitch journalists and news editors
MODULE 5: How to Scale This Entire Process
- How I scaled up from one PR campaign per year to eight (plus, how I plan to scale up even more in 2021)
- Why “Stats Pages” keep the links and mentions rolling in months or years after a PR campaign
- How to outsource this entire process, including who to hire and where to hire them
- The specific formula that I use to quickly develop and launch successful PR campaigns (this is the #1 thing that’s helped me scale up)
- How I combine PR and SEO to rank for insanely competitive keywords
Specific, actionable strategies that work
- Exactly how to pitch journalists the right way (hint: most people mess this up)
- 5 “quick wins” you can use to quickly get press coverage for your business
- How to personalize PR outreach emails… including lots of real life examples
- An easy tactic you can use to get more press coverage and mentions
- How to publish content that makes people see YOU as an expert in your field
- How to find new, untapped topics that other companies in your space don’t know about yet
- The 7 promotional strategies I’ve personally used – and continue to use – to get press coverage every single month on demand
- How “Content Partnerships” got a brand new blog featured on Inc.com and HubSpot
- Advanced public relations promotional tactics that you can implement right away
- How to outline, write and send journalist pitches that convert
- And much, much more…
The Complete System for Getting Press Coverage On Demand
Each module in Get Press Every Month comes with a set of Advanced Training Resources, packed with advanced strategies, detailed field reports, our internal processes (SOPs), worksheets, checklists, and more.
You won’t find this material anywhere else.
Backlinko Insider: How To Create a Successful PR Campaign From Scratch
Public relations doesn’t have to be hard. It really doesn’t. That is, if you know what to do and how to do it.
Enter: this advanced lesson. In this lesson you’ll see the exact tactics I use to plan, create and launch super successful PR campaigns.
Field Report: Inside One of Our Best-Performing Campaigns
Get an inside look into one of our most successful PR campaigns to date. This campaign led to coverage on TechCrunch, Inc and Entrepreneur. Not to mention links from authority marketing blogs, like Moz, Intercom and Campaign Monitor.
And in this exclusive video you’ll see all of the behind-the-scenes insights, numbers and specific steps.
Advanced Journalist Outreach Tactics
Pitching journalists can be hard, intimidating and frustrating. In fact, my first attempts at reaching out to journalists flat out didn’t work. That’s largely because I was using outreach strategies that don’t work in the news world.
Today, I know that PR has a ton of unspoken rules and guidelines that most people don’t know about. And in this in-depth video I share everything you need to know about reaching out to journalists and reporters.
“The Data-Driven Press Release” Template
The traditional press release is dead. But that doesn’t mean that press releases don’t work anymore. They do (in fact, a recent survey found that 90% of journalists state that they use press releases to help them write stories).
And this template will show you exactly how to outline, write, edit and refine what’s known as a “Data-Driven Press Release”. Which is my go-to press release format right now.
No joke: the director of a leading PR distribution site told me that she shows one of my releases to other businesses as an example of the types of press releases that are working right now.
Field Report: How a Brand New Blog Got 100+ Backlinks, 1,000+ Social Shares and 5,311 Visitors from ONE PR Campaign
In this field report you’ll see how one of my students got super impressive results from a single PR campaign using the GPEM system.
The best part? This student had literally zero audience to speak of when his campaign went live. And in this exclusive field report you’ll see exactly how this student did it. Including super specific tactics, examples…. literally everything he used for that super successful campaign.
And many many more.. check sales page
Course publish year: 2021
Brian Dean – Get Press Every Month: Videos, PDF’s
Download Files Size: 9.42 GB
Direct Download Links Below
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options