Welcome to OnPage Mastery
The Course Is Split Into Several Sections, Covering Everything From Basic OnPage To Advanced IR To Evaluating Common Errors SEOS Miss – Calling Out Some Big Names.
The course comes in a mixture of video, written presentation and live forum form.
- Episode #1 – Introduction
- Episode #2 – Complete Basics of OnPage
- Episode #3 – $500/Mo Site With 0 Links Case Study
- Episode #4 – Common Errors (Authority Site Dissection)
- Episode #5 – Carrying Out A Content Audit
- Episode #6 – OnPage Auditing Done Right
- Episode #7 – Basic Speed Optimization
- Episode #8 – How Advanced IR Methods Work In Conjunction
- Episode #9 – Conclusion
- The Live Case Study (on-going)
The first section of the course is split in to 9 episodes, introducing you to concepts that’ll be used throughout the case-study, along with actionable information.
In the live case-study you’ll get to follow along Daniel & Charles’ process for ranking a site on a shoe-string budget with minimal links and all the on-page tactics discussed in the first 9 episodes.
Step-by-Step About Daniel & His SEO Style
Daniel, better known as RomesFall throughout the SEO Community, has been doing SEO for the better part of 6 years now.
He, like many others started SEO on a shoe string budget and quickly realized he didn’t have the funds or connections to carry out large link building campaigns for his site.
This resulted in him spending years mastering every inch of OnPage.. Which meant he could build websites that generated ROIs into the thousands of %s, per month!
Yes, this form of SEO does take longer to have a more emboldened effect and yes, it does take a considerable amount of work to carry them out.. but if you could build a $500 per month affiliate site with a budget of less than $200.. Wouldn’t you be willing to put that work in too?
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options