Welcome to Get Traffic That Converts
Learn To Bring Consistent, Highly Targeted Traffic Via SEO And PPC!
Most marketers struggle with getting enough relevant traffic to their sites. This 100% online coaching program will help you develop in-depth customer acquisition skills. It also happens to be one of the most marketable skills a marketer can have.
Our 8-week, 16 live class master course will teach you how to:
- Go from no plan to a robust 12-month customer acquisition strategy.
- Build a search marketing acquisition machine that only gets better with time.
- Achieve top rankings on Google in less time and with less effort.
- Optimize paid search to acquire customers cheaper than competitors.
- Convert more customers when they land on your site.
This course is made for you if
- You’re in charge of marketing and work to drive traffic to your key landing pages (including your homepage) – yet the results are not what you’re hoping for.
- You’re a digital marketing professional looking to up your game and get a promotion, a raise, or simply elevate your performance and become a top performer.
- You’re a company founder tenaciously seeking hockey-stick growth.
- You’re a solopreneur or blogger looking to bring in more traffic, revenue, and happy customers.
- You’ve tried copying tactics from blog posts, but the results are always disappointing (where’s my 287% increase in traffic?!)
- You’ve never quite unlocked the secrets to building an effective, fully-tracked Adwords campaign with a profitable Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC).
- You want more traffic and revenue, but don’t know how to build a start-to-finish acquisition plan.
This course is probably not for someone who’s been doing SEO and PPC full-time for 2+ years, or providing SEO/PPC as a service to others.
It’s probably also not for someone wanting to do heavy duty acquisition work for giant enterprise size site (100,000’s or more of pages).
The hardest part of customer acquisition is implementation
Taking knowledge, putting it into action, and getting actual results.
Or how to create an acquisition strategy to works specifically for your business to get results sooner than later.
Customer acquisition is the most important skill for digital marketers. Or more accurately, the most important is being able to acquire customers faster and cheaper than your competition.
The fate of your company (and job) depends on it.
Despite this fact, many marketers just play it by ear. They follow best practices, take the 101 courses, and do an “okay” job. It’s tough to tell apart the good advice from the bad, when so much of the content out there is simply written for SEO value.
And competition is only getting thicker. Soon, doing “okay” will mean “losing.”
One big problem is the lack of a formal education in customer acquisition.
8 Week Intensive Live and Interactive Training Course on SEO & PPC
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Take a customer acquisition strategy from “non-existent” to “fully-executed.”
- Create the type of content that Google wants to rank (and users will love).
- Conduct technical checks (beyond automated audit tools) to keep your site healthy and well tuned for SEO performance.
- Clearly measure SEO success and ROI.
- Earn backlinks to improve domain authority and rankings.
- Actually convert the traffic you bring to your site (turn traffic into money).
- Create a start-to-finish strategy that works for improving search rankings, traffic, and ultimately, conversions and revenue.
All in all, this course is going to make you a lot of money.
Get Traffic That Converts Curriculum
(Every class is 60 to 90 minutes, recorded, includes Q&A)
Weeks 1 And 2 (With Dan Shure): How To Consistently Rank For Targeted, Lucrative Keywords
Class 1: Ranking Factors in 2017 and Beyond
SEO is constantly changing, yet many principles remain the same. This class will give you a solid footing to tackle search engine optimization now, as well as set you up with bulletproof rankings well into the future.
Class 2: 10 Keyword Research Steps to Content Arbitrage
Keyword research is at the core of SEO strategy. Many think they know how to do it, but not many have a strategic process to consistently discover and rank for the top keywords. Learn how to discover a set of keywords you can actually rank for in this lesson.
Class 3: How to Create Content That Ranks (and Keep it That Way)
You’ve put long, arduous hours into producing what you think is “great content,” but the traffic trickles in so slowly you wonder if it’s even worth it. Turns out, if you make some minor tweaks to your content strategy, you can drastically increase your SEO while expending the same amount of energy and time. Learn how to do that in this lesson.
Class 4: 80/20 Link Building
There’s lots of content out there on link building, most of it crap (especially the articles that call link building “dead”). Directing authoritative links to your site will increase your domain authority and long term traffic growth. Learn how to do it the right way while focusing only on the highest impact activities.
Weeks 3 and 4 (with Dan Shure): Technical SEO and Measuring/ Optimizing Success
Class 5: The Pillars of Bulletproof Local SEO
Local SEO continues to be one of the best ways to stand out among competitors, mainly because not many companies have really figured out how local SEO works. This lesson will deliver an approach to local SEO that actually works.
Class 6: 7 Steps to Becoming A Technical SEO Rockstar
Technical SEO is what most people fear. But it’s not that hard. It just requires an efficient process and some insider knowledge. Get the foolproof process here and never fear a technical SEO audit again.
Class 7: Pulling it All Together – Creating a Strategy
People struggle with strategy; that’s why they always look for tactics. But tactics aren’t always effective, and they are by nature short sighted. This lesson will teach you how to create and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy as any t-shaped marketer worth their salt should be able to.
Class 8: The Tools to Measure and Show Your Success
Measuring success is always one of the most difficult parts of a campaign. Especially in today’s omni-channel, multi-device environment, it’s hard to attribute ROI to specific campaigns. This course will teach you how to accurately measure and report on SEO campaigns, which will help you win more clients or create organizational buy-in for the future.
Weeks 5 and 6 (with Johnathan Dane): Research, Strategy, and Setting Up Your PPC Campaigns
Class 9: How Much Research Do You Really Need to Do? The Answer Is Counterintuitive
To kick off the first PPC class, Johnathan will teach you to set appropriate goals for your PPC campaigns. After this class, you’ll be able to set up your PPC campaign, do keyword research, know the difference between demand harvesting and demand generation, and use spy tools to get a feel for the competitive landscape.
Class 10: The PPC Blueprint Structure That Will Set You up for Success
In this class, you’ll learn how to set up a complete and effective PPC engine. This includes navigation and naming conventions, conversion tracking, and different types of campaigns and how to set them up (search, display, social, and video).
Class 11: A Foolproof Walkthrough on Building and Managing Campaigns
In this class, Johnathan will focus on laying the foundation and groundwork for your PPC campaign, so you eliminate as much wasted spend as possible while narrowing in on your targeting to get results.
Class 12: Why All Your PPC Campaigns Won’t Have an ROI
In this class, Johnathan teaches you a framework for optimizing your CTAs and campaigns based on intent and interest. He outlines a holistic approach to PPC that will push through common plateaus by matching your offer to the “PPC Channel Intent.”
Weeks 7 and 8 (with Johnathan Dane): Diving Deeper and Getting the Most from Your PPC Campaigns
Class 13: Exhausting Your Search & Display Options to Find Conversion Gold Mines
This class takes you on a deep dive into search and display PPC campaigns. By the end of it, you’ll have mastered multi intent keywords, sales tracking, ad copywriting, ads in apps, similar audiences, customer match and different types of display ads. You’ll be able to break business records with search and display advertising.
Class 14: Using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Other Social to Your Advantage
This lesson will teach you the crucial differences and similarities between social and search advertising and how to best use search channels to your advantage. You’ll learn about ad fatigue and audience decay on social as well as how to set up custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
Class 15: Immediate & Longer Term Performance Optimizers
This class will teach you the tactical and granular ways to pull more money out of your PPC campaigns. It will extensively cover things like negative keywords, micro conversions, quality score/relevance score, bid rules, and audience insights. After this class, you’ll have the knowledge of a top 5% PPC expert.
Class 16: How To Scale a PPC Program for Continuous and Eternal ROI
You’re ROI positive – now let’s scale your PPC accounts. This class will go over things like keyword refinement and expansion, impression increases, and the value funnel setup. After this class, you’ll have a full understanding of how to take a PPC program from nothing to fully ROI positive and scaled
You Will Also Get 20 Pre-Recorded Video Lessons
In addition to live classes, you’ll get immediate access to snack-size video lessons on the fundamentals of traffic acquisition as soon as you enroll. Topics covered include:
SEO Pre-Recorded Video Lessons Are As Follows:
- SEO Defined for 2017
- How Search Engines Work
- Intro to Ranking Factors
- Link Metrics Defined
- How UX impacts SEO
- Top SEO Myths Busted
- Penalties: Panda, Penguin, Phantom
- Technical Introduction: Index, Noindex, Follow, & Nofollow
- The Basic Mechanics Of Local SEO
- Integrated Marketing: How SEO Fits into Acquisition Strategy
All of these videos will be available instantly after you enroll in the course.
PPC Pre-Recorded Video Lessons Are As Follows:
- What Is PPC?
- Different Types of PPC Advertising
- Different Types of PPC Targeting
- Conversion Tracking & Automation
- Keyword Match Types & Negative Keywords
- Quality Scores, Relevance Scores, and other Micro Metrics
- Ad Creation & Testing
- Tweaking & Tuning (Improving your PPC Performance)
- PPC Scaling (Growing Your Accounts)
- PPC Tools to Use
Course publish year: 2017
ConversionXL – Get Traffic That Converts Contains: Videos, PDF’s
Download Files Size: 7.1 GB
Direct Download Links Below
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options