Welcome to Product Messaging & Sales Page Copywriting
Stop Letting Amateur Copy & Lifeless Value Propositions Wipe Out Your Conversions
Enroll in this 8-class Product Messaging course learn how to:
- Choose messages that trigger your customers’ real-life motivations
- Craft value propositions that capture visitors’ attention & pull them in
- Strengthen your page copy with persuasive narrative & flow
- Transform raw data & research into powerfully convincing copy
Are You Frustrated (or Even Embarrassed) By Your Website’s Clunky, Confusing Sales Copy? You’re Not Alone
As a marketer, you know that having a strong value proposition & relevant messaging is critical for maximizing conversions.
But knowing this doesn’t make writing them any easier.
Pinpointing what’s uniquely valuable about your product? That’s hard enough.
Figuring out how to convey this value in words that convert … That can seem damn-near impossible.
But crafting high-converting value propositions and perfecting your sales page copy doesn’t have to be a painful, frustrating ordeal.
You don’t need to start writing by staring haplessly at a blank page.
What you do need is a step-by-step framework for turning those dry product specs into stellar, sticky sales copy. You need a repeatable, research-driven framework you & your team can come back to again and again.
… Which is precisely why we created this course.
Learn How to Fix Your Value Propositions, Product Messaging & Sales Page Copy … In Just 4 Weeks
Got a sales page or website that needs a serious messaging makeover?
Bring it to class and apply what you learn immediately as conversion copywriting maven Momoko Price reveals the exact process she uses to optimize messaging & page copy for enterprises, agencies & startups like Intuit, MetaLab, and Respondly (recently acquired by Buffer).
But is this course right for me?
- You’re in charge of marketing, drive traffic to key landing pages (including your homepage), and feel like you just can’t get the needle moving
- You’re tired of taking an ineffective “spaghetti” approach to your messaging (a.k.a. throwing random ideas around & seeing what sticks)
- You suspect (or know) that your sales page copy … well, sucks (hallmarks of sucky sales page copy: persistently low conversion rate, +60% bounce rate, visitors fail to scroll, few CTA clicks)
- Your team desperately needs a clear, structured, documented process for sales-page copywriting it can go back to again & again
Over the course of 8 deep-dive, video sessions, you’ll discover how to
- Systematically “tear down” & rebuild the copy of virtually any sales page
- Home in on your product’s most compelling value proposition
- Nail your messaging through rigorous voice-of-customer research
- Ditch the clichés and infuse your copy with authenticity & passion
- Weave your messages together into a story that sells
Follow along as Momoko works over the copy & messaging of a real sales page, in class. Witness the research, analysis & behind-the-curtain problem-solving.
See how elite copywriters go from asking questions … to analyzing research … to creating messaging flows … to crafting the final copy.
PLUS: Get a complete kit of conversion-copywriting worksheets, templates & checklists along with the course, so you can immediately transfer & apply everything you’ve learned into your own business.
What Will This Course Cover?
Weeks 1 and 2: Finding Your Key Messages
Class 1: How to “Tear Down” Your Own Page Copy
Watch & learn as Momoko reveals the exact system she uses to evaluate her clients’ messaging & copy, pinpoint problem areas, and home in on tactics to fix them.
Class 2: How to Hunt and Gather Messages Online
Find out how to gather & recognize powerful messages about your product — even when you don’t have a single customer yet.
Class 3: How to Pull Powerful Messages out of Your Customers
No one talks about your product more persuasively than your happiest customer. Learn how to coax compelling messages out of them with carefully structured surveys & one-on-one interviews.
Class 4: How to Home in on Your Best Value Proposition
By now you should be sitting on a mountain of rich, raw messaging data. In this class, you’ll learn how distill this data into clear value propositions that will set your product apart and boost your conversion rates.
Weeks 3 and 4: Writing, Editing, & Layout
Class 5: How to Add Structure & Flow to Your Messages
Getting the order, timing and flow of your messages right is crucial for maximizing conversions. Learn how to create tailored Messaging Hierarchies that seamlessly bridge the gap between your offer and your customer’s mindset.
Class 6: Writing the First Draft
You’ve done the research — now it’s time roll up our sleeves and write. Learn how to tackle tricky elements like headlines, subheads, hooks, forms, and CTAs (and avoid conversion-killing mistakes along the way).
Class 7: How to “Punch Up” Your Copy
Got everything down on the page (including the kitchen sink)? Great. In this class, you’ll learn how to cut fluff and filler with surgical precision and replace it with attention-grabbing statements that will keep your visitors reading.
Class 8: Formatting Your Copy & Laying Out Your Page
Learn how to leverage whitespace, contrast, typography, image choice, and directional cues to add powerful emphasis and flow to your page copy. Get your copy laid out in a clearly annotated professional wireframe, ready to move into high-fidelity design.
Class 9: How to Shift Your Team to a Copy-First Design Workflow
Does your team have a bad habit of diving into color schemes and glossy mockups, and leaving the actual copy behind? This bonus course is designed to help you get teammates and stakeholders to ditch chronic content chaos and embrace a copy-first (and more importantly, customer-first) approach to web design.
But Wait, There’s More:
In addition to live class recordings, you’ll get immediate access to snack-sized video lessons on the fundamentals of conversion copywriting as soon as you enroll. Topics covered include:
Pre-recorded video lessons are as follows:
- Dispelling Toxic Copywriting Myths
- How Many Conversion Goals Should Your Page Have?
- Applying the Conversion Formula to Copy
- What is Customer “Motivation,” Really?
- What Makes for a Great Value Proposition?
- The Customer Awareness Spectrum
- Embracing a Copy-First Approach
- The Importance of a Persuasive/Narrative Flow
- “Punch-Up” Tricks to Improve Your Copy
- Anatomy of an Irresistible Call-to-Action
All of these videos will be available instantly after you enroll in the course.
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options