Welcome to Sales Page That Converts
Did You Know A Web Page Like This Is The “Secret Sauce” Behind My Multi-Million Dollar Online Business??
How Can I Get A Sales Page that Converts?
The way I see it, you only have 3 options
Option #1: “Should I figure it out myself?”
If you want to create a sales page on your own, there are a lot of resources available on the web.
But here’s the problem with this route: the advice I see about “creating high-converting sales pages” is an absolute joke.
As an example, I see people telling you to change button colors, tweak headlines, change your domain name, start split testing, and other tactical nonsense…
Newsflash: No one “little” thing will turn a bad sales page into a good sales page.
So what else can you do?
Option #2: “Should I just hire an expert sales page writer?”
And you know what? You can hire an expert sales page writer, BUT there’s a HUGE caveat…
If you want someone to hire someone an expert to write your sales page, it can run you at least $25,000 PLUS residual payments over time.
That can get real expensive real quick.
Now, you can find someone who offers to write your sales page for less, and hey, sometimes you may even find a “diamond in the rough” who does a great job…
…but in my experience, you get what you pay for. If you see someone who’s offering to write you a sales page for $500 or $1000 or even $2000, I’m willing to bet they’ll write you a bad sales page.
How do I know?
The world’s best sales pages – the ones that a prospect reads and thinks, “OMG! It’s like you’re reading my mind!” and then buys from – take a lot of work.
If someone is offering to do a sales page for that little money, it’s a disaster waiting to happen. They won’t try to write in your voice, and they won’t think about the unique fears specific to YOUR industry.
Instead, they’ll follow some general sales formula, and hope it works for you. If it doesn’t work, they’ll blame you, and they’ll move on to the next client.
Does that sound like a good experience?
And that leads me to the last option…
Option #3: You should invest in a comprehensive training that shows you exactly what to do, how to do it, and more.
I’ve always loved online courses. Why? Because they often represent years of hard work condensed into a simple to follow step-by-step plan…
…and that’s exactly what my brand new online course Sales Page that Converts is all about. It’s an end-to-end training that will walk you through how to create high-converting sales pages that turn prospects into customers.
And you can get this course at a fraction of the price of a professional sales page writer.
Introducing Sales Page That Converts
Module 1: The Psychology of An Effective Sales Page
- Why most sales pages don’t convert… and the one thing you must do BEFORE you write a single line of copy (if you want to spare yourself the disappointment of your sales page falling flat).
- Do you feel overwhelmed when you think about writing a sales page? Then you’ll love the “CAR Formula:” my simple 3 step process that makes writing sales pages surprisingly manageable.
- Why you DON’T need experience as a copywriter (or salesperson) to create a sales page that converts
- The “one ideal customer” myth BUSTED. Instead, I’ll show you how to uncover the real problems, goals, and desires of your prospects. This way, you’ll make your sales page “connects” with more of your potential customers.
- The secret to making your sales page more intriguing (and more persuasive as a result)… without the hype or the sleaze.
- How to use your sales page to position your product when you face tough competition in a crowded market (I share 3 tactics, including “re-positioning” your competition).
Module 2: How to Craft Irresistible Sales Messages and Email List
- WARNING: People don’t want to buy your sh*t. I’ll tell you what they really want… (Hint: It’s one of only six things.)
- How to put together an irresistible offer that will keep your prospects chomping at the bit to buy your products and services.
- The “Progression of Desires” technique that will help you connect your product or service to one of 6 universal desires.
- How to write customer-focused product and service descriptions.
- A detailed look at some of the most effective leads of all time – like the “tale of two men” – and why they are so powerful.
- When you’re selling a cheap product, you can just stick a “Buy Now” button on your sales page and call it a day, right? WRONG. In Lesson 3 of Module 2, I’ll explain why this never works. Plus, I share a little experiment to prove it to you.
- How to use your sales page to “screen” your visitors to convert the RIGHT customers for your business. Meaning: You’ll reduce complaints, refunds, and other headaches.
Module 3: The Building Blocks of Your Sales Page
- The 5 essential building blocks of a high-converting sales page.
- The proven Sales Page that Converts TEMPLATE (It’s the next best thing to writing your sales page FOR you, that I can offer…). So, no more guesswork! I’ll tell you what goes where, in which order, and why.
- Why the best sales pages aren’t created out of thin air, but assembled, methodically, while following a step-by-step system.
- How to write a long-form sales page without feeling like you’re just “filling space.”
- The four basic ways to provide PROOF that your product works (even if you don’t have testimonials yet)
- The “Wake Up Call” technique you can use to boost your conversions.
Module 4: Advanced Sales Page Tactics
- Everything you need to know about sales page design. Including the “Do’s and Don’ts” you can steal from those spammy sales pages (while keeping the look of your sales page in line with your brand).
- Struggling to find your voice? I’ll show you how to write in a way that’s unmistakably YOU. I call it the “Just Write That!” method.
- When I read some sales pages, I want to bang my head against the wall. The product is good. The offer is good. But the copy is so lame, it literally almost bores me to tears. I want to make sure your copy is engaging. That’s why I’ll share my personal writing tips on how to fix boring copy.
- How to make your sales page 10x more readable (so a 4th grader could understand it).
- What to do if your sales page just isn’t converting… I’ll show you how to spot the problem and fix it.
- The #1 sales page conversion killer (please don’t make this mistake).
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options