Welcome to How To Make Your Ads Funny
You’re One Course Away From Making Funnier Ads
How to Make Your Ads Funny will help you avoid the pitfalls of “bad jokes” and teach you how to write, film, and edit “funny” so you can capture more eyeballs, generate more laughs, and see more sales.
How to Make Your Ads Funny is a 3-part course that will take your ads from kinda punny to seriously funny.
Join Daniel Harmon, Chief Creative Officer at Harmon Brothers as he pulls no punches in laying out the secrets to creating funny, memorable, and shareable ads.
Why Is Humor The Key To Better Branding, More Views, And More Sales?
If you’re a business owner, advertiser, or marketer, you know that it’s harder than ever to stand out from your competition.
Because people are bombarded by between 4,000-10,000 marketing messages each day.
They’re tired of being force-fed “salesy” ads that give them nothing in return, so they tune out, get distracted, and don’t listen to your message.
Boring ads aren’t necessarily a problem if you love wasting advertising dollars (or hate humanity).
What? You’re not a billion dollar company?
That’s why you need to be able to understand and leverage the most powerful weapon that advertisers have ever used.
It’s like steroids for advertising. Except it doesn’t screw with your fertility.
Humor can help you win the fight for customer’s attention.
Imagine if you could:
- Inject effective humor into your advertising
- Create funny ads that people share with their friends
- Hear new customers tell you that they saw your ad and purchased because your ad made them laugh
- Watch almost any TV show or Movie, and immediately recognize the comedic tools that are being used, then use them for your own ads?
Those are just a few of the things that this course, How To Make Your Ads Funny, will do for you.
What’s In The Course?
- Over 3.5 hours of concise, actionable video content
- Over 70 digestible videos that will explain and breakdown comedic tools you can use to write, direct, and edit funny ads.
- 3 actionable workbooks with exercises for strengthening your comedy chops in the writing, filming, and editing phases of your ad.
- Membership to the exclusive Harmon Brothers University Facebook Group for personalized braintrust feedback on your content (we’ve had students say this alone is worth $3k to them)
- FREE BONUS COMING SOON: 500 page joke bank that classifies jokes into 70+ categories from our lead writer, Dave Vance (Squatty Potty, FiberFix, Purple).
This course is for you if:
- You love watching funny ads (i.e. the Super Bowl ads are more important than the game)
- You struggle to add humor to your own ads
- You want to leverage the same techniques that billion dollar brands use to make their ads funny (think Budweiser, Geico, State Farm, etc).
- You’ve created “funny” video ads that only get pity-laughs
- You believe that your brand or product needs to be funny, but you have no idea where to start
- You hate bad ads that try too hard to be funny and end up being gross, distracting, or just simply not funny
- You know that comedy is valuable for advertising, but the only thing funny about you is that you graduated with a degree in accounting (we’re looking at you, Dave S.)
- You want to make your video ads funnier but just don’t know how
- You believe that comedy is something that can be learned
This course is not for you if:
- You already have too many customers, too many sales. Successes can be rough, right?
- You hate laughter, joy, and orphans.
- Think that “funny” is something you’re born with, and can’t be learned
- You’re not interested in marketing or advertising. Why did you even come to this site?
- You have credit card debt (take care of that first before purchasing this course)
- You’re wanting a step by step method to writing an entire ad that sells (this course is focused on how to use comedy in ads – but we do have other courses for that here).
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options