Welcome to Your Extraordinary Life Plan
Make Jack Canfield Your Personal Goal Achievement Coach
Introducing Your Extraordinary Life Plan
A Six Week Roadmap to Achieving BIG, Ambitious Goals And Create an Extraordinary Life
This powerful new program walks you step by step through the entire process of setting and achieving one big, ambitious goal, then shows you how to repeat the process again and again to create the life you want.
It doesn’t matter what goal you want to achieve…
Whatever your goal, Your Extraordinary Life Plan will give you the tools, support, and structure you need to achieve it.
Over the course of 6 weeks, you will:
- Create a crystal clear vision of what you want your life to be like
- Identify a breakthrough goal that will launch you much closer to your vision
- Develop a weekly roadmap showing you exactly what you need to do each day
- Anticipate obstacles in your path and deal with them before they happen
- Develop powerful mindset techniques to keep you inspired and motivated
- Assess your progress and adapt your plan so it aligns with your reality
Here’s What You’ll Accomplish In 6 Weeks
Week 1: Define Your Extraordinary Life
Get clear on your vision of an Extraordinary Life, so you can identify a goal that will propel you much closer to making that vision a reality.
Week 2: Choose Your Extraordinary Goal
Choose a goal that is aligned with your highest vision, and start clearing your path of obstacles that might be holding you back from achieving more, faster.
Week 3: Take Extraordinary Action
Create your step-by-step goal achievement plan, and start taking concrete action toward making your goal a reality.
Week 4: Develop an Extraordinary Mindset
Learn powerful mindset techniques that will help you overcome any obstacle and stay motivated as you work through your action steps in pursuit of your big goal.
Week 5: Make Extraordinary Progress
Discover my most powerful productivity techniques for staying focused and on target so you can continue making consistent progress toward your goal.
Week 6: Live Your Extraordinary Life
Keep building on what you’ve accomplished, so you can stay inspired and maintain your forward momentum until you’ve achieved your big goal – then repeat your success again and again as you expand your vision of what’s possible and create your Extraordinary Life.
Hi, I’m Jack Canfield
Co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and author of The Success Principles. For more than 40 years, I have helped people move beyond their comfort zone, accomplish massive, unbelievable goals, and create extraordinary lives for themselves.
And I have achieved some extraordinary goals of my own.
I know what it takes to set one goal and achieve it, then repeat the process with confidence and ease, each and every time…
I grew up poor in a go-nowhere town, with a family that didn’t support me. I was an average student. There was nothing particularly special about me. Yet through hard work and perseverance, I managed to earn a scholarship to Harvard, went on to receive a Master’s degree in psychological education, and began a career as a high school teacher at an inner-city school in Chicago.
Since then I have:
- Become a highly paid corporate consultant who’s worked with many Fortune 500 companies.
- Created a billion-dollar brand with more than 500 million books sold around the world
- Earned the Guinness World Record for most titles on the NYT bestseller list at the same time
- Become one of the world’s leaders in personal development and helped millions of people all over the world change their lives for the better
- Trained thousands of people to teach my proven success principles across the globe – with plans to train hundreds of thousands more
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options