Welcome to The Digital Gangsta
Ready To Build + Grow The In Demand Digital Marketing Skills Needed To Create Powerful And Profitable Online Businesses That Crush The Competition?
There’s really only two reasons you’re here:
- You want to become a digital marketer and make good money (six figures a year and up – last month i did $26,000 in client work, and additional $80,000 in courses and online coaching)
- You have a business or business idea that is sorely in need of bad ass digital marketing (and you’re fed up with crappy coaches who simply regurgitate gurus)
If you don’t fit into either of those two categories, this course isn’t for you.
You Need Digital Marketing Skills And I Should Be The One To Teach You.
And that’s why I’m very excited to introduce you to….
How to become a digital marketer that finds + makes money
For yourself and others.
A comprehensive 8+ module training program that covers how to bring a business to life online through digital marketing skills + strategies.
The first how-to and strategy program of its kind that takes you through the real life steps i do everyday with my top clients to find and make money.
The focus is on real life strategies…As in, “okay this works in the book but how do you really do it in the real world with budget, time, and talent constraints?”
Here’s how it’s gonna go…
I’m going to teach you tech + strategy, and give you as comprehensive and clear of an education as I can on how I do what I do everyday, and how you can do it for yourself and others as well.
Don’t be fooled by the name. This course is as serious as a heart attack.
This career and skill set saved my life and my family, but I had to work hard. So will you.
What’s Included In The Digital Gangsta
Theory and practice, plus real life lessons and examples to give you a broad education on the foundations of digital marketing. The focus is on systematic strategy and real life practice.
- Downloadable lessons
- Summary worksheets
- Real life examples
- Checklists + swipe files
Module 1: Planning + Market Research for a New Digital Product or Service
How do you test the waters of an idea/service/offer before you dump thousands down the drain? We’ll go over the first things you need to do with a business before you do anything else.
- Overall Business Assessment: Is the business non-existent yet, or is it online but a disaster and disorganized?
- Competition Assessment: Where are the business’s competitors and what are they doing that works?
- Business Owner Assessment: Including evaluating the lifestyle, personality, time and skill set of the business owner.
- Past Success/Failure Assessment: Why things work and why they don’t. How to learn from mistakes so they aren’t repeated.
- Ideal Client Avatar: Who is the customer, who is the lead, and how do the ideas and/or existing offers reach the avatar?
- Budgeting + Timelines: The best plans in the world mean nothing if there’s no money or no time to work with.
- Research Phase Setup: What you need and what you don’t in the development of an online business.
- Business Setup: Everything you need to know to get started…and nothing more.
Module 2: Brand Development
Learn how to create a brand through colors, fonts, and messaging. Understand the bare minimum to get started vs. The whole shebang, and how to know what to spend money on and where. Creating a brand that’s flexible enough to pivot in the fast-moving digital space is key.
- A Logo that can Grow: Logos on a budget when the business is just getting started. How to create one that can pivot and grow.
- Brand Boards: How to create them in Photoshop for consistency across all materials.
- Business Name vs. Product Names: Brainstorming names that are memorable.
- Tag lines, Titles, Domain Names: For funnels, web, and other platforms.
- Templates, Cover Photos, and Consistency: Planning for what you need to create a consistent theme.
- Professional Photos: Branding photo shoots on a budget.
Module 3: Creation of Programs + Offers
Problem solving and agitation. The master plan built and then broken down into chunks. What is the big plan and vision, and how to create smaller affordable step-by-step plans for build out of an online business? And mostly, how can you make a plan that’s flexible enough to pivot as needed?
- Development of Core Offers: How to pick and frame your core offers, including what is easiest to start with.
- Development of Entry Offers: Creation of entry-level offers that take into consideration wow factor, value, price, and cost to make.
- Development of Free Offers: Discovery and development of PDF’s, Checklists, e-Guides, Quizzes, Masterclasses, e-Courses + more.
- Pairing Up Your Offers: Even if you can’t execute the master vision right from the start, pair up your offers for maximum profits.
- Outline of Content/Preparation for Launch: How to break up the plan into manageable phases with outlines and calendar dates for launch.
- Pricing Hacks and Strategies: Make sure you have the right price so it’s bound to sell!
Module 4: Lead Generation to 1k Subscribers Prior to a Launch
Using lead magnets, content upgrades, challenges, and Facebook ads for a pre-sell and beta launch. How to get to a list of 1000 subscribers with classic list building strategies, why you use them, and preparation for release of product.
- List Building Foundations: What email service provider to use, best practices, and setup.
- Giveaways: Running a giveaway that generates quality leads for the launch of your product.
- Free Challenges: How to create and style a challenge that excites your prospects.
- Quizzes: How to create a quiz to generate leads.
- Live Webinars: All the steps to creating a live webinar for list building.
- Messenger Bots: How to use FB Live and messenger bots to grow your list.
- Running Ads: How to use Facebook Ads to build your list.
- Facebook Group: Using Facebook groups to keep your list warm.
Module 5: The Art + Science of Copy and Storytelling
Why writing and storytelling are at the root of every successful online business. How to hack copy, and when not to. Learn how to write direct response sales pages, launch emails, plus resources for emails and ads.
- Weekly Broadcasts Before You Have Anything to Sell: As the list grows, you’ll need to make sure you’re keeping your subscribers warm.
- Welcome Sequences: The introduction to the business that every lead must progress through.
- Storytelling Through Social Media: How to stay engaged with your followers through stories on social media.
- Direct-Response Copy Foundations: What is direct-response copy and why is it necessary in online business?
- Sales Page Copy: How to write a sales page when you haven’t done it before. Resources and strategies for getting it right the first time.
- Writing Webinars + Scripts: Preparing for a live webinar with tips on webinar scripts and selling.
- Launch Emails: What kinds of emails to send during the BETA launch, and how to sell without being salesy.
- Keeping On Top of ALL the Copy: There is SO MUCH copywriting in business online. Strategies for staying ahead of the curve.
Module 6: The Pre-Sale + Launch Process
Sales Page Design, Emails, and Live Webinars are used to sell to a small list for those first pre-sales. The first time that product goes to market, how are you going to sell it and validate it? This module will explore the launch process for the release of a product or service.
- Sales Page Setup & Design: Strategies, tools, and tips for beautiful sales pages that convert.
- Partners and/or JV Affiliates: Research and pitching to partner affiliates for launch. Creation of affiliate programs and tools to use.
- Beta Pricing: Final pricing and tiers for your beta launch.
- Pre-launch Plan and Calendar: Calendar and planning for a seamless release.
- The Launch of the Product with a Live Webinar: Using the 5-day challenge to build buzz and warm the list.
- Open the Cart: The launch sequence and your first sales.
Module 7: Product Development After Launch
Once the sales are in, how to develop the course as you go, onboard new clients, and get vital feedback for social proof. Tools, systems, and staying on track now that you have buying customers ready to consume your content.
- Course Development Strategies: Building a course/product as you go doesn’t have to be scary. Tools, systems, and planning to stay on track.
- Onboarding: Seamless onboarding experience to wow customers/clients, including emails, check-ins, and customer communication.
- Feedback: With the first release of anything, feedback is critical to longterm success. How to get feedback and results.
- Refunds and Issues: Dealing with unhappy clients/customers and policies to put in place.
Module 8: Turning The Product Launch Into an Evergreen Funnel
Learn how to tell if a product should be in launch mode always, or turned into a funnel. Learn how to create up sells, down sells, and choosing the right funnel. Build a step-by-step plan for implementation.
- Market Research to Tighten the Entry Offers: How to revisit the initial plan and create a tighter offer now that you have customers to ask!
- Funnel Plans: The most common types of funnels and how to pick the right one for the products you’re offering.
- Real Life Business Sessions: Recordings of funnel planning sessions for real-life businesses.
- Clickfunnels Support: Access to the Clickfunnels tutorials needed to get you up and running!
- Funnel Bridges: Connecting complimentary offers to generate more revenue out of each customer/client.
Bonus Module: Growth + Development to Support Your Funnels
- Social Media, Content Management, SEO, and PR. An overview of additional ways to build the online empire once it’s on good footing.
- Ongoing Content Strategy + Editorial Planning: How to plan out a year’s worth of blog posts and maximize efficiency with templates.
- SEO Overview: What does good SEO look like in 2018?
- Summits, Podcasts, Publicity: Where to go to get noticed as an expert and authority.
- The Amazon Connection: How to use Amazon’s marketplace and self-publishing to increase your brand.
- Social Media – Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube: Meaningful Social Media that matters.
- Interviews and Guest Posts: Increasing visibility through interviews and guest posts.
- LinkedIn – How to find clients on LinkedIn if you’re a Digital Marketer.
Bonus Module: Facebook Ad Secrets
A comprehensive but “can do it in one weekend” bonus course that takes you through 3 different types of Facebook Ad campaigns. You’ll learn about audiences, video/image ads, retargeting, and more.
- The Overarching 3-part Facebook Strategy
- Facebook Ads and Your Funnel
- The Split Testing Strategy I Use (and don’t)
- How to Setup Three Core Audiences
- Retargeting 101
- Budget, Analyzing Your Ads, and Custom Conversions
- How To Sell Facebook Ad Services
Bonus Module: Proposal Secrets
Just this bonus alone has turned around thousands of dollars in service providers’ pockets. Imagine getting paid $1000 to write a proposal for an $8,000 project…and having the client sign on the dotted line?
- Proposal Secrets VIP Share Funnel
- How to Create Your Funnel as a Service Provider
- Getting Money in Hand after a 15 Minute Discovery Call
- Proposal Writing Pro
- Real Life Examples and Scripts
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options