Welcome to Master Your Minutes
How To Leave Work At 5 P.M. And Still Get Everything Done
Achieve extreme productivity without feeling overworked and overwhelmed.
Introducing Master Your Minutes with Kevin Kruse
Master Your Minutes is a life-changing time management and productivity training program designed by New York Times bestselling author Kevin Kruse. It’s based on the world’s largest study of ultra-productive people—survey research on 4,000+ executives and qualitative interviews with 200+ self-made millionaires, CEOs, high tech entrepreneurs and even Olympic athletes.
Who Is Kevin Kruse?
Kevin Kruse is the founder and CEO of The Kruse Group, and previously started several other multimillion dollar companies that won Inc 500 and Best Place to Work awards.
Kevin is also a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author of several books and is also a contributor to Forbes and Huffington Post. As a keynote speaker and executive coach Kevin has taught leadership and the Master Your Minutes system to Fortune 500 executive teams, non-profit leaders, and even to generals in the US Marine Corps.
Inside Master Your Minutes You Will Receive
This program is the result of research into thousands of working professionals and interviews with hundreds of highly successful people. You are going to get 5 video training modules personally taught by Kevin Kruse, who personally uses the system in his own life.
Module 1: Master Your Priorities
- The Time Bank
- The Wheel of Life
- Your Most Important Task (MIT)
Module 2: Master Your Calendar
- The Downside of To-Do Lists
- From To-Do to Scheduling (Time Blocking)
- How To Stop Time Thieves and Say “No” Without Being Rude
- Save 8 Hours A Week With DDR Questions
Module 3: Master Your Email
- The London Power Tactic To Cut Email By 54%
- 4D Habit To Get To Inbox Zero
- Email Processing With 321Zero System
Module 4: Master Meetings
- The 5 Meeting Flaws
- The Silicon Valley System To Cut Meetings By 33%
- Creating Meeting Cadence
Module 5: The Procrastination Cure
- Assessment: How Severe Is Your Procrastination?
- The 4 Procrastination Styles
- The 9-Step Procrastination Cure
High Quality Training Available Anywhere and Anytime
You can literally hit the play button on the very first video just 2-3 minutes from now.
- Immediate access to 5 Complete Modules
- Video, audio and transcripts of every session
- Quick Start Action Plan (PDF)
- Watch videos on multiple devices
- Listen to the audio on the treadmill or during your commute
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options