Welcome to Build Wealth Making Youtube Videos
Everything you need to know about building a Youtube Channel Fast with Algorithm Secrets & Editing Hacks.
Lectures benefit you no matter if you:
- Have zero video/film/speaking experience.
- Have some video/film/speaking.
- You’re looking for passive income and cashflow.
- You’re looking for a side-hustle to build wealth.
- You have little startup money (you don’t need much to start!).
- You speak english (useful globally / internationally).
What you get:
- High-quality lectures to enable your mastery of youtube and making money.
- Daily (market open), private group livestreams with kevin (aka mentoring through march 31, 2021 – start time subject to change).
- Access to our private group discord channel with kevin (the best way to reach kevin is to attend the livestreams, though kevin does reply to questions on discord).
- Lifetime access to recorded livestreams & lectures.
- Free teachable app access to watch courses on the go.
- Set custom playback speed.
- New lectures are regularly added (example: trends or changes).
Build Wealth Making Youtube Videos Curriculum
Section 1: Let’s Get Started.
- 1.0: Discord Chat.
- 1.1: How I Started and Ended Up #1 on Trending.
- 1.2: How YOU Should Start: Naming, Design, and our First Video.
- 1.3: Can you Make Good Money Fast? (Spoiler: Yes: Proof of $1,000,000+ Ad Revenue).
- 1.4: Finding your Niche / Channel Topic / Understanding the Algorithm.
- 1.5: The Most Important Aspect of any Video (Algorithm Hack!).
- 1.6: The Second Most Important Aspect of Any Video.
- 1.7: The Third Most Important Aspect of Any Video.
- 1.8: The Fourth Most-Important Aspect of any Video.
- 1.9: The Fifth Most-Important Aspect of any Video.
- 1.10: The Sixth Most-Important Aspect of any Video.
- 1.11: Platform.
- 1.12: Tonality, Reading, and Emotion (Very Important).
- 1.13: WARNING – the “Cut” Cover DANGER.
Quickstart: Lighting & Your Set: The “Meet Kevin 2” Minimalist & Easy Set Design [Full Guide]
- [Your Set] **Very Important Fundamentals** with Lighting Guide.
- [Your Set] Setting Up your Camera/Phone with the Basic Set [Important for ALL; Don’t Skip].
- [Your Set] Setting Up your Lighting, Booms, and Tripods.
- [Your Set] Final Look and Color Lights.
- Quickstart Outside Guide [Smartphone Demonstration and Tricks].
- Quickstart Outside Guide [Smartphone Demonstration with Smooth Shot].
- Quickstart Outside Guide [Smartphone Demonstration ADD THIS to Smooth Shot!].
- Quickstart Outside Guide [Stable Smartphone & Amazing Audio Solution].
- Quickstart Outside Guide [DSLR Raw (Problems – Example of when DSLR is BAD.)]
- Quickstart Outside Guide Two Big/Easy DSLR Solutions.
- Quickstart Outside Guide DSLR Run and Gun (Ultimate Solution).
- Quickstart Outside TO Inside Guide [Run and Gun Stable]
- Quickstart: I Went All Smart Phone for 1 Year (4 Examples) (Spoiler: It Works! BUT…)
- Quickstart Inside with NO Lights. [Smartphone Capable – VERY CHEAP and GOOD!!]
- Quickstart Temperature of your Filming Set and Powder.
- Quickstart Acoustic Treatment (Easy).
- Quickstart Soundproofing (Advanced).
Section 2: Preparing for a Video.
- 2.1: START here BEFORE Doing ANYTHING.
- 2.2: Then ALWAYS Follow THIS Algorithm Plan.
- 2.3 The Perfect Video Length, Algorithm’s Engagement Myth, and Topics
- 2.4: Highest Paid Sectors on Youtube.
- 2.5: The Best Engagement Strategies & Biggest Danger.
Section 3: Why Videos Fail.
- 3.1: The Judgment Test of a Video’s Success.
- 3.2: The Truth about Viral Videos.
- 3.3: Why Do The Most-Well-Planned Sometimes Fail?
- 3.4: The Most-Common Mistake Made on Youtube.
- 3.5: How to Work your Opinion without Offending.
- 3.6: Getting Into Saturated Markets and SEO (The Truth).
- 3.7: When should you Start? (Date Danger & Trojan Horse).
Section 4: Audio and FIRST Edits.
- 4.1: EXTREMELY Important Audio Rule & Edit Trick
- 4.2: The Easiest Audio & Cost-Effective Setups PLUS Important LESSONS.
- 4.3: The NEXT Easiest Audio & Cost-Effective Setups PLUS Important LESSONS. Prime Lenses, Point and Shoots, Microphones, Etc.
- 4.4: The Next Level Audio (Easy to Do, but Pricier).
- 4.5: One of the Most-Common Setups (with Dangers).
- 4.6: The Holy Grail of Audio (AMAZING QUALITY AND FLEXIBILITY) (with Dangers).
- 4.7: Outdoor Option 3 (Advanced, Best, and Extreme).
- 4.8: Very Important Audio EDITING Steps (Do this EVERY Video!). FIRST Edit Demonstration!
- 4.9: The BEST Start to Editing Workflow: Sample File with 3 Different Editing Softwares (Final Cut, iMovie, Premiere).
- 4.10: How to Deal with a Separate Audio Track vs In Camera. (Multi-camera Sync / Multi Audio Sync MUST-FOLLOW TIPS).
Section 5: Subject Matter & Story Telling.
- 5.1: Picking your Subject Matter and Buckets.
- 5.2: Being your Subject Matter.
- 5.3: Proving the Subject Matter.
- 5.4: The Art of Story Telling and Relatability (Two Tricks).
Section 6: The 5 Minute Edit (How I can Post 3-5 Videos Per Day) BY MYSELF.
- 6.1: The Secret Steps to Producing Content FAST (Some buy this Course for THESE Sections Alone).
- 6.2: Simplified Explanation of a My Tools.
- 6.3: Part 1: Creative to Start to Finish Example of My Production (Example 1).
- 6.4: Part 2: Creative to Start to Finish Example of My Production (Example 1).
- 6.5: Start to Finish Filming through Posting (Example 2) (300k views in 8 hours). (Example 2).
- 6.6: A Possible Easy Solution.
Section 7: The Truth about the Algorithm.
- 7.1: Does the Like Button Matter? What it Really Does.
- 7.2: The Truth: What ACTUALLY Matters to the Algorithm?
- 7.3: Why do My Videos Get Less Views than Someone Else in My Niche?
- 7.4: How to Trojan Horse.
- 7.5: Exactly How to Beat the Algorithm (Kevin’s Triangle).
- 7.6: The Hard Truth about your Audience.
- 7.7: How Long does it Take to Get Views on a Trojan Horse?
- 7.8: My Last Video Got 50% Less. Why? Should I Delete It? (Golden Hour & Tricks).
- 7.9. The Algorithm is “Mad at Me” and Live-streaming & the Streaming Algorithm.
- 7.10: Frequency: The Algorithm & Scarcity Myth & ROI vs Views.
- 7.11: The Trending Page: How I Got on #1 on Trending.
Section 8: Camera Adjustments.
- 8.1: The BEST Camera Settings & Deep Dive on Camera Colors/Functions. Deep Dive on Studio Settings vs Run and Gun.
- 8.2: The Best Settings for Beautiful Bokeh in your Shots.
- 8.3: Color Grading your Neutrals.
Section 9: Gear.
- 9.1: Gear: The FULL Gear List [Live Cheat Sheet].
- 9.2 The First Gear Set (Start Here) Demonstration.
- 9.3 The Next Gear Set Demonstration.
- 9.4: Advanced Gear Demonstration.
Section 10: Insurance, Taxation, and Liability.
- 10.1: Insurance and Liability and Youtube.
- 10.2: Do you Need an LLC or Corporation? Guide.
- 10.3: Taxation and Youtube.
Section 11: Easy Videos You can Make NOW!
- 11.1: Idea and Style Set 1. On Set. [Videos you can Make NOW!]
- 11.2: Idea and Style Set 2. On Set. [Videos you can Make NOW!]
- 11.3: Idea and Style Set 3. Outside & START LIKE THIS w/ Example. [Videos you can Make NOW!]
- 11.4: Still Lost for Ideas? Then do THIS and You’ll Succeed.
Section 12: Uploading, Making Money, & Monetizing.
- 12.1: Getting your Video in Search and on Google (Step by Step).
- 12.2: Thumbnails & Editing Workflow (Photography Tricks and FULL Photo Editing Tutorial).
- 12.3: All About Monetization (Ads).
- 12.4: Music.
- 12.5: Monetization, Affiliates, Short Links, and More on Money.
- 12.6: Videos without Being on Camera & Audio Tricks.
- 12.7: Live Streaming Camera vs Lighting and Tricks.
- 12.8: GAMERS! Huge Trick for Editing Gaming Footage! 7.5 Hours in 5 Minutes.
Section 13: My Editing Secrets – Going Deep on Hard Edits vs Easy Edits.
- 13.1: Deep Edit Example (Multiple Lessons on Editing).
- 13.2: Deep Edit Example (Multiple Lessons and Tricks).
- 13.3: Deep Edit Example (Multiple Lessons and Tricks).
Section 14: Final Tips.
- 14.1: Collaboration Rules.
- 14.2: Shooting Thumbnails.
- 14.3: Editing Thumbnails.
- 14.4: WARNING: Batch Recording & Delayed Edits.
- 14.5: The Best Internet Setup for FAST Uploads.
- 14.6: Solving Youtube “Processing” Issues (Stuck at 0% or 95% or 99%).
- 14.7: Do I Need an Expensive Computer? What Should I Get?
- 14.8: My Big Mistakes in Youtube.
- 14.9: My Big Successes and Tricks for Youtube.
- 14.10: Fair Use, Copyrights, Music and B-Roll Licenses (Recommendations).
- 14.11: Two Important Things to Include in ALL Videos.
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options