Welcome to Pencil Pirate
Pencil Pirates Is An E-course That Teaches Writers How To Create Compelling Visual Stories, So You Can Go From Idea To Action In 5 Mins.
Is Pencil Pirates For Me?
You Deal In Words
- a writer
- a content creator
- an educator
- an academic
- a business leader
You Have Ideas
You have important ideas to share, stories to tell and problems to solve that could inspire audiences to action and buy your expertise.
Words Are Failing
Audiences aren’t listening.
Your ideas, your expertise & your impact languish in unread tweets, blog posts, reports or presentations.
How Atomic Visuals Work
Atomic visuals tell the story of an idea in less than a second, created in under five minutes, & boost engagement by 400%.
The Mindset Shifts You Need To Become A Prolific Atomic Visualiser
All beginner visualisers face the same 3 mental blocks
- I can’t draw
- Drawing makes me less credible
- Written words only form of knowledge creation
You’ll reframe your mindset and free your creativity to think clearly, draw in public & share your ideas visually at lightning speed.
The Tools You Need To Create Compelling Visual Stories
‘I don’t have the tools’ is a lie that you might be telling yourself to stop you getting started.
Whether you have just a pen, paper & smartphone; or a tricked out iPad with Apple Pencil & procreate, you’ll learn the design theory, timelapse animation techniques and social media posting tips to create visuals that resonate every time.
No matter what tools you are using.
The Frameworks You’ve Been Missing To Visualise Any Idea
Drawing ideas isn’t hard…once you know how.
- How to find the ‘golden nugget’ ideas that are worth turning into visual leverage
- The 3 step process to visualise anything that Pirate Queen Laura used to create a 6 figure visual storytelling business
- The fundamentals of visual language to draw absolutely anything
- Over 30 different visual frameworks to create atomic visual stories immediately.
The Knowledge And Community To Draw In Public, Consistently
You aren’t alone on this adventure on the visual high seas.
Join a community of over 150 other #pencilpirates building their leverage online through visuals.
You’ll get exclusive invites to Pirate Scrawl Brawls – weekly 1 hour zoom sessions to get feedback on your work, hold you accountable & learn from one other.
And the option to join the Pencil Pirates slack space and Twitter list to ride the visual waves, together.
Exactly What You’ll Get:
- 5 modules you can work through at your own pace crammed with live examples, frameworks & downloadable templates to visualise your ideas. These will be released to you WEEKLY, for 5 weeks, onboarding starting on 13th August 2022
- Lifetime access to the e-course so you can revisit your learning, whenever you want
- Private slack space community to develop your learnings, network & get feedback on your ideas
- Invites to the weekly Pirate Scrawl Brawl – a 1 hour zoom session for Q&As, visualisation practice & accountability
- A portfolio of atomic visuals you’ve created throughout the course, ready to share online
- BONUS e-book and Procreate and Canva template kit (eBook released end of May) for the reduced add on price of $35 (usually $50)
Atomic Visuals 101: Ebook
Atomic Visuals 101 covers everything that Laura has learned in the last 10 years about making ideas visual to drive change.
Part E-book, part sketchnote novella, you’ll learn the science, process & tools to start leveraging your ideas through atomic visuals, in lightning quick time.
The Template Treasure Chest
Want the pre-built tools & templates to ship your visuals & leverage your expertise at DOUBLE SPEED?
The template treasure chest includes:
- Custom procreate brushes
- Custom procreate icon packs
- Procreate visual framework templates
- Canva icon packs
- Canva visual framework templates
- Bonus tutorials on how to use them
Meet your Pirate Queen, Laura
Pencil Pirates is the golden treasure of award winning visual storyteller, Laura Evans Hill.
Founder of Nifty Fox Creative and ex-social researcher, she’s created atomic visuals for organisations all over the world to make the complex simple & drive change – from Siemens & NatWest, through to the UN, International parliaments & over 50 universities.
Atomic visuals helped Laura:
- Build a six figure business, in 18 months
- Sell £3k of e-course Infotopia, in under a week
- Increase Twitter audience by 451% in 21 days, gave birth to PP!
Atomic visuals could help you:
- Build your audience
- Build your product revenue
- Build your career
Course publish year: 2022
Laura Evans Hill – Pencil Pirate: Videos, PDF’s
Download Files Size: 4.95 GB
Direct Download Links Below
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options