Welcome to Agency Immersion
How To Start, Scale, and Manage your own SEO Agency Without Enslaving Yourself To Clients
How To Swipe My Systems For Your Agency
The first time I ever shared this, I obviously didn’t want everyone to compete with me.
So I kept it to a few hand-selected students in a private bootcamp.
That paid $2,000 each for the privilege.
This was back in November 2015.
75% of them got their first client during or after the bootcamp.
But don’t worry, you’re not going to pay anywhere near that.
And you’ll be getting the exact same training, plus all the updates.
So here’s what I’ve got…
Agency Immersion by Lion Zeal
A 10-module training program to help you start, manage, and scale your own SEO agency
Specifically, it’s the exact replays of the original $2,000 bootcamp, with newly revised and expanded training… and it’s all in a membership area that you’ll have lifetime access to.
That means you’ll get instant access to all 10 modules:
Module 1. The Foundation
The first module is about laying the groundwork for your agency. Client acquisition and growth is important, but without a solid plan and foundation, you won’t get anywhere.
Here you’ll learn:
- How to instantly make your agency stand out from every other apparent SEO expert so you aren’t competing with $150 per month SEO’s
- How to determine your most ideal clients, so your marketing is laser focused to stand out to great potential clients
- What services you should be selling (Hint: it’s not just a monthly retainer), so you can make the most money without scaring away clients with expensive retainers
- How to price your services so you’re not pricing yourself out of the market, or under-valuing yourself
Module 2. Agency Setup
In module 2, you’ll learn how to get your agency setup and ready to begin taking on clients.
- How to setup your agency site so it doesn’t just “look pretty”, but actually converts your visitors into leads
- How to write the copy on your site so you don’t look like every other agency that needs to compete on price
- A simple approach to find your first paying client in the next 2-3 weeks, so you can immediately start generating cashflow to invest into growing your agency
- How to setup your company before getting clients, so you look more professional and don’t put off companies from working with you (extremely important for people targeting Europe)
Module 3. Prospecting
In module 3, you’ll learn how to find your ideal clients to reach out to and convert into clients. This deserves an entire training on it’s own and is the most underrated part of building an agency.
Here you’ll learn:
- Where to find hot lists of your ideal prospects which gives you an unlimited supply of leads to advertise to so you can consistently complete outreach
- The biggest mistake most people make when building prospecting lists, understanding this will bring you better quality leads that are easier to sell high-end services to
- Which elements to look at in a business to qualify them as an ideal clients, doing this will save you hundreds of hours and potentials thousands of dollars of wasted advertising
- A list of recommended go-to sites that you can immediately go on and begin prospecting so there’s no need to guess, just go on the recommended sites and get started
- Hidden sources you can tap into that most people completely miss out, this takes extra research but gives you better quality leads, and guarantees you aren’t promoting to the exact same businesses as everyone else
Module 4. Outreach
In module 4, you’ll learn how to reach out to your ideal clients to get them interested in your services, and how to later follow up.
Here you’ll learn:
- The single most effective “style” of marketing for selling SEO services, so you can turn cold leads into 4 figure per month clients, without being stuck competing over price
- How to create “video audits” that hook cold leads and turn them into hot ready-to-buy leads so you can get real responses from cold outreach without lowering your prices
- How to use the “fake video audit” method to half the number of videos you need to create (or less) so you can reach 3-5x more businesses with your daily outreach
- How to create automated webinars for selling SEO services so you can sell to more prospects with less work
- How to write cold emails that demand attention, hook prospects, and generate responses without breaking any laws or sounding like every other agency in the world
- The biggest misunderstanding about lumpy mail and how to do it properly so you can position yourself as an expert and turn the tables so clients actually want to hire you
- How to bypass gatekeepers on the phone for cold calling or follow up, so you can speak to the decision maker directly (and actually have a chance of closing the deal)
- The 2 different cold calling approaches for selling high-end services over the phone (1 of these is completely different to what most people do), so you can develop a skill to generate clients on demand, without having to do hundreds of calls just to figure out how to approach it
- The only 5 outreach methods you should use to attract your first clients, including exact templates and scripts to use, so you can shortcut your testing and copy/paste my proven processes
- How to follow up with your prospects 5-10x until they’re ready to buy, including templates and scripts, so you don’t miss easy client opportunities (since most clients will only sign after follow up)
Module 5. Closing
In module 5, you’ll learn how to convert your leads into paying clients, using just a phone.
Here you’ll learn:
- A proven 5 step sales funnel to run your prospects through that works in every country or language, and has been used by students to close 6-7 figures worth of deals, so you have a simple process to follow without guess-work
- How to sell entirely over the phone so you can do it from anywhere in the world without ever having to meet prospects
- How to create a proposal that closes 70-80% of prospects, including my personal proposal template, so you can stop losing out on thousands of dollars worth of deals you could have easily closed
- What to say on the phone, including my copy and paste scripts so you can immediately start sounding like an expert and remove all the “umm’s” and “uhhs” from your calls
- What to say if they ask you for testimonials or example sites, and how you can avoid this question even coming up 90% of the time, so you don’t have to spend 6 months building example sites to get clients
- How to ask for the sale repeatedly and overcome objections without sounding like a used car salesman so you can confidently push for the sale without feeling weird and not freak out about what to say when they give any type of objection
Module 6. Delivering Your Services
In module 6, you’ll learn how to deliver the services you’ve sold to your client.
Here you’ll learn:
- A week-by-week plan to rank any clients website so you have a simple, repeatable process for ranking clients that you can easily outsource without having to hire expensive experts
- How I build PBN links including a breakdown of safely using anchor texts in 2016 so you don’t get your clients penalised or sandboxed but get the best out of your PBNs
- How to create an SEO audit that you can sell for $1,000+ so you can attract more clients with an “entry level offer”, and even sell to people that can’t afford your monthly retainer and would prefer to do it themselves
- How to outsource your link building and PBN links if you don’t want to do it yourself, so you can focus 100% on client acquisition and management (which is very smart)
- I’ll be honest: This isn’t a full breakdown of how to rank. You’ll get an exact “blueprint” and process to use to rank clients, but if you don’t know how to do all the onpage and link building correctly, it may be too advanced for you.
- Don’t worry, you’ll also have the option to bundle in my Scientific Rankings course with this training, so you’ll also have a full step-by-step breakdown of how to rank for anything. To the right person though, this is extremely valuable.
Module 7. Managing Clients
In module 7, you’ll learn how to manage your clients without frustrating them so they leave, or frustrating yourself so you feel like you’re in a high-paying job.
Module 8. Expert Positioning
In module 8, you’ll learn how to position yourself as an expert so clients start coming to you. This is an advanced module for once you’ve got a few clients from outreach.
Module 9. List Building
In module 9, you’ll learn how to build a list of prospects that you can sell to through automated emails, and use to generate clients on demand.
Module 10. Outsourcing
In module 10, you’ll learn how to hire virtual assistants and outsource your work so you have more time for scaling and client acquisition.
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options