Welcome to Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers
How to Make Serious Money with Affiliate Links by Building Trust and Traffic
This in-depth video course is a behind-the-scenes look at the setup, strategies, and tools I use to earn over $400,000 annually from my affiliate websites like BrewCabin.com and SwimUniversity.com. I cover everything from how I build an affiliate site from scratch to how I increase revenue on my existing websites.
A Ridiculously Epic Affiliate Marketing Course (Based On A True Story)
I’ve been earning a living with affiliate marketing for over 10 years. I own three websites in different industries. Combined, they earn me over $400,000 a year.
And that’s all from affiliate commissions, baby!
In 2004, just a city boy born and raised in South New Jersey, I was working at a local pool supply store. That’s when I came across the concept of affiliate marketing. I don’t remember how, but it gave me an idea.
“What if I took my pool knowledge and put it on a website? Then, I’d be rich!”
And believe it or not, two years later…I still didn’t have a website. Procrastination is a bitch.
When I finally got a kick in the pants from my friend, I started my sloppy-ass pool education website. My long-term goal was to make money with affiliate marketing and banner ad sales. This was 2006, give me a break.
From there, it took me about six years of on-and-off work to build up my site to finally start earning a living.
When I finally figured it out, it took off like a rocket ship. I had a formula for success. And I tested that formula on two more websites and was able to earn money faster.
This is what I want to dive deep on: The shortcut to making money with affiliate marketing.
How Much Can You Realistically Earn With Affiliate Marketing? [A CASE STUDY]
The goal of making money with affiliate marketing is building a large, consistent audience of readers who trust what you say.
And that all starts with high-quality, kick-ass content.
For example, I made $48,214.02 in June 2019 through the Amazon Associates program alone! And this course covers all types of affiliate programs.
What’s Included In Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers
Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals
- My Affiliate Marketing Philosophies
- The Technical Ins and Outs of Affiliate Marketing
- What You Can Realistically Earn With Affiliate Marketing
- The Rules of Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Disclosures: Dos, Don’ts, and Best Practices
- Common Affiliate Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
Building an Affiliate Marketing Website
- An Introduction To Crafting The Perfect Affiliate Website
- Brainstorming An Affiliate Friendly Niche
- Narrowing Down Your Niche
- Picking A Good Domain Name
- Setting Up Your Site Right
- Install These WordPress Plugins
- Create Content That’s Searchable and Converts
- How to Pick The Right Affiliate Products, Programs, and Networks
Growing Your Affiliate Marketing Website
- How To Supercharge An Existing Affiliate Site
- Tracking Your Affiliate Links and Affiliate Income
- More Ways to Promote Your Affiliate Links
- How to Grow and Scale Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts
Building an Online Course in 30 Days
- Day 0: Developing The Course Production Plan
- Day 1: Creating a Rough Course Outline
- Day 2: Refining The Course Online
- Day 3: Creating a Pre-Launch Page
- Day 4: Writing The First Lesson Scripts
- Day 5: Writing More Scripts
- Day 8: Non-Linear Script Writing?
- Day 11: Begin Filming Course Lesson Videos
- Day 13: Animated Course Intro and Theme Music
- Day 14: Filming, Editing, and Uploading Lesson Videos
- Day 16: Finishing The Course Videos
- Day 21: Write The Sales Copy in Google Docs
- Day 23: My Sales Page Copy is Complete
- Day 25: Designing The Sales Page with Podia in 20 Minutes
- Day 28: Promoting The Course
- Day 30: LAUNCH DAY!
- Recommended Tools for Affiliate Marketing
- Additional Affiliate Marketing Resources and Who To Trust
- Lasso Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin Walkthrough
- Building A Profitable Affiliate Niche Site From Scratch with BrewCabin.com
- The Best Affiliate Marketing Practices on a Podcast with Travis Sherry
- 20% OFF Carbonate WordPress Theme
Templates and Spreadsheets
- Affiliate Programs and Networks List
- Google Data Studio Template For Affiliate Marketing Tracking
Become an Affiliate
- How to Join The Affiliate Program
- How to Get Your Affiliate Links
I Made This.
I own SwimUniversity.com which earns over $400,000 annually. I built a coffee site called Roasty and sold it for $55,000. I created Money Lab (this site) so I can build brands, make money, and write off my hobbies. I own a homebrewing site called BrewCabin.com.
I design and code all my own sites by hand. Write the words. Film and edit the videos. Produce the podcasts. Illustrate the graphics. But now I have a very small team that helps.
Course publish year: 2021
Matt Giovanisci – Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: Videos, PDF’s
Download Files Size: 1.81 GB
Direct Download Links Below
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options