Welcome to Search Marketing Mastery
When You’re Finished, You’ll Have A Complete Plan For Generating Free Organic Traffic From The Web’s Top Traffic Channels Such As
HINT: SEO today isn’t just about Google. Modern search marketers understand that their customers are looking for them across all search channels, and fortunately that’s exactly what we’re covering in this master class and certification.
Think SEO is dead?
Nope. SEO isn’t dead, but it has changed.
Thanks to Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, the old rules of SEO no longer apply. Today, to get ranked (and stay ranked), site owners need to emphasize user experience over traditional variables such as links and keyword density.
More importantly, they need to optimize based on the user’s INTENT (and not just the search bots). This is quite simply the biggest shift to occur in Search Marketing since the launch of Google.
It’s called: IBSO.
The Future of Search Marketing Is “IBSO” (Intent Based Search Optimization)
Modern search marketing has an entirely new set of rules than older, outdated forms of SEO:
STEP 1: Identify the intent and context of the prospect. (This is easier than you think once you have the tools and know how it’s done.)
STEP 2: Create an asset (i.e. blog post, podcast, sales page, product detail page, tool, pricing page, etc.) that satisfies that intent.
STEP 3: Determine where those assets should “live.” (Important: SEO is no longer about Google, exclusively. Modern Search Marketers understand that search marketing now includes channels such as YouTube, Amazon, Pinterest, your own website/blog, iTunes, and even local search sites such as Yelp.)
STEP 4: Anticipate the next logical step the searcher will take, and build your user experience around that “ascension target.” (For example, if I’m Googling a term like ‘freshbooks pricing’, a FREE 14-Day Trial offer is a proper ascension path for that intent.)
If all this seems complicated, it’s really not.
BUT the rules have changed, and if you want to compete in the search channels today, you need to understand these new rules and the step-by-step process for implementing them.
And fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: today, more than ever before, businesses need modern search marketers who understand the difference between what used to work…and what actually works today
I’m not going to spend a lot of time convincing you on the importance of search marketing…
The fact is, 95% of marketers are already utilizing some form of marketing and 90% of buyers say “they’ll find you” when they’re ready to buy…
…so search marketing is quite simply: unavoidable!
And why would you want to avoid it?
Right now, at this very moment, there are cash-in-hand buyers looking for your product or service, and if you can ensure that these find YOU (instead of your competitors), most of the truly “hard work” of marketing is done.
There’s just one problem: Most search marketers are still acting like it’s 2009. They’re the proverbial ostrich with their head stuck in the sand…unwilling to admit that search has changed.
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Search Marketing Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands establish an organic traffic strategy that generates more inbound traffic and leads through multiple search channels (not just Google).
Inside Search Marketing Mastery You’ll Learn
- How to use the Intent-Based Keyword Research Planner to make your products and services discoverable when your prospects are ready to buy.
- The 7-Point “Search Health Audit Checklist” that trains you to identify and remove crippling search issues (Keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems.)
- How to use UXO and RXO best practice to build a “white hat”, sustainable search strategy that plays by post-Penguin and Panda rules.
- The 11-point domain level SEO audit that trains you to identify and remove crippling search issues that must be fixed first (Keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems.)
- A simple Google “command” that identifies SEO problems in 5-minutes or less. (This old search marketer’s trick instantly reveals major issues you’re having with Google like page structure, indexing and “negative SEO” problems.)
- The 12-Point page level SEO audit you’ll apply to every important page on your website (Get pages ranked by hunting down and fixing issues like keyword cannibalization, page redirect issues and duplicate content.)
- The simple 4-Step blog post update process that leverages Google’s “QDF algorithm” and breathes new life into the content you’ve already spent time and energy creating.
- 7 natural ways to build authoritative backlinks to your website so you can get your site ranked for the keywords that matter without feeling “icky” about it.
- How to leverage search and drive organic traffic on every platform that matters including:
- 6 Google SEO elements to keyword optimize on every page of your website (Plus the 2 additional elements to optimize on every blog post)
- The 4 critical YouTube video SEO elements (3 of the 4 video SEO elements that matter on YouTube today have absolutely nothing to do with keywords.)
- 5 ways to increase product rankings on Amazon including a powerful, “set it and forget it” tool that leverages the most important Amazon ranking factor: Verified Reviews.
- 6 iTunes SEO ranking factors that will drive your podcast to the top of the charts (Look out for the section on podcast publishing frequency)
- 4 Pinterest search elements to optimize including the most effective way to design and keyword target pins and boards.
- 5 ways to increase rankings on review sites like Yelp and TripAdvisor and the one search algorithm element that trumps the number of reviews you are receiving.
In short, Search Marketing Specialists (a.k.a. “SEO Masters”) are able to not only increase search rankings and drive traffic …they are able to transform that traffic into leads and sales.
If you’re interested in becoming such a “SEO Master,” then I have one question for you…
Search Marketing Site Audit
Evaluate the search marketing health of your entire domain, and then get specific with your most popular pages. Once you follow the 23-step domain and page audits, you will be able to identify and remove crippling search issues that must be fixed first (keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems).
Traffic by Channel
Learn how to measure how much of your traffic is coming from each channel – whether it’s social media, Google search, paid traffic or organic search channels. When you know what’s working and what isn’t, you can focus on boosting certain channels that work best and finding new ways to make your weaker channels shine.
Revamp Your Blog
Update your blogs to leverage Google’s “QDF algorithm” and breathe new life into the content you’ve already spent time and energy creating. Once you find a way to repurpose your content, you can spend less time coming up with brand new concepts, and spend more time driving traffic to your pages.
Earn Media Mentions
Gain credibility through media mentions on and off line. There are eight tried-and-true ways to get your copy in the hands of reputable sources who will give you valuable mentions on the web – driving organic, completely free, traffic!
Search Marketing Mastery Course Details
In this 8-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to drive more qualified search traffic to grow your business.
Module 1: Start Here
- Lesson 1: From the Instructor
- Lesson 2: The Content of this Course
- Lesson 3: The Certification Exam
- Lesson 4: The State of Search
- Lesson 5: The 3 players
- Lesson 6: Discoverability & Availability
- Lesson 7: What are Search Queries?
- Lesson 8: Search Marketing Goals
- Lesson 9: Introduction to Earned Media & Link Building
- Lesson 10: Introduction to UXO & RXO
- Lesson 11: Intent Based Search Optimization (IBSO)
Module 2: Intent, Context and Assets
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: How We Use Search Engines
- Lesson 3: The Tyranny of Physical Space
- Lesson 4: The Long Tail of Search
- Lesson 5: Intent Based Keyword Research
- Lesson 6: Finding Intent & Context
- Lesson 7: Building Customer Avatars
- Lesson 8: Intent Based Avatars
- Lesson 9: Keyword Research Tools
- Lesson 10: Keyword Modifiers
- Lesson 11: Intent Based Keyword Research: Example 1
- Lesson 12: Intent Based Keyword Research: Example 2
- Lesson 13: Choosing Assets
Module 3: Channels, Optimization & Ascension
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: Choosing the Right Channel
- Lesson 3: Ascension as Optimization
- Lesson 4: Channel Optimization: Web Page
- Lesson 5: Channel Optimization: Blog
- Lesson 6: Channel Optimization: Amazon Product Page
- Lesson 7: Channel Optimization: YouTube
- Lesson 8: Channel Optimization: Pinterest
- Lesson 9: Channel Optimization: iTunes
- Lesson 10: Channel Optimization: Review Sites
Module 4: Experience Optimization (UXO and RXO)
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: About Content Management Systems
- Lesson 3: Domain Audit: Site Command
- Lesson 4: Domain Audit: Google Webmaster Tools
- Lesson 5: Domain Audit: Google Analytics
- Lesson 6: Domain Audit: Sitemap
- Lesson 7: Domain Audit: robots.txt
- Lesson 8: Domain Audit: Backlinks
- Lesson 9: Domain Audit: 404 Page
- Lesson 10: Domain Audit: Internal Site Search
- Lesson 11: Domain Audit: Navigation
- Lesson 12: Domain Audit: Accessibility
- Lesson 13: Domain Audit: Mobile
- Lesson 14: Page Audit: Value
- Lesson 15: Page Audit: Layout & Design
- Lesson 16: Page Audit: Mobile
- Lesson 17: Page Audit: Keyword Targeted
- Lesson 18: Page Audit: Keyword Cannibalization
- Lesson 19: Page Audit: Cross-Linking and Siloing
- Lesson 20: Page Audit: Shareability
- Lesson 21: Page Audit: Duplicate Content
- Lesson 22: Page Audit: Stranded Page
- Lesson 23: Page Audit: Redirects
- Lesson 24: Page Audit: robots.txt and Meta robots
- Lesson 25: Page Audit: Page Load Speed
Module 5: Earned Media and Link Building
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: Paid and Owned Media
- Lesson 3: Link Building Today
- Lesson 4: Earning Links: Cross Linking
- Lesson 5: Earning Links: Competitive Research,
- Lesson 6: Earning Links: Content that is Generous
- Lesson 7: Earning Links: Build Link Bait
- Lesson 8: Earning Links: Create Primary Research
- Lesson 9: Earning Links: Getting Out More
- Lesson 10: Earning Links: Newsjacking
- Lesson 11: The Last Word
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- The Search Marketing Mastery Course
- 5 Core Modules
- 70 Video Lessons
- 14 Handouts
- 5 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Search Marketing Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Search Marketing Specialist
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options