Welcome to Email Follow-Up Machine
Let’s Craft An “Automated Selling Machine” That Consistently Converts Cold Leads Into Red-Hot Buyers… Literally While You Sleep
What you’ll learn:
- How to craft an automated email follow up series that converts…even if you’ve never written “sales copy” in the past (TIP: Our copy-and-paste templates make it quick, simple, and nearly-impossible to mess up.)
- The 4 types of subject lines that engage your subscriber and demand to be opened (PLUS: 30+ examples of “killer” subject lines you can swipe for your own campaigns)
- The 10-step plan to quickly roll out an “Indoctrination Series” that makes a positive first impression, and skyrockets the open rates of ever email you send in the future
- How to leverage the 4 types of Conversion Triggers to overcome known objections, and exactly when and how often you should deploy each to maximize revenue without “burning out” your list.
- How companies like Angie’s List, Shinola, and SeaVees use automated emails to move MILLIONS of dollars of a wide array of products, PLUS…
- DigitalMarketer’s proven copy-and-paste email template (5 series and 37 total emails) that make crafting high-converting promotional email campaigns as easy as “COPY…PASTE…SEND”
By the time we’re finished, you’ll have an automated email follow-up series that that converts virtual “strangers” into paying customers and raving fans of your brand…automatically and perpetually.
Here’s What We’ll Create Together
In this workshop, you’ll work with DigitalMarketer Co-Founders, Ryan Deiss and Richard Lindner, to build an email follow-up series that converts new subscribers into raving fans of your brand. Here’s a sample of what you’ll receive…
Fully Customized Indoctrination Series
Just because someone has subscribed to your list, doesn’t mean they recognize your name (or your company’s name) in their inbox or look forward to receiving emails from you…You’ll use our Indoctrination series templates to change that. We’ll also look at real-life examples from companies like Angie’s List, Shinola, and SeaVees to see how well they stack up against your campaign.
Conversion Campaign Tailored to Your Business
Use 3 proven templates to answer the question that every marketer should be asking…
“How do I monetize my subscriber list?”
This is the meat and potatoes of this workshop. This is where we show you how to craft a conversion campaign that moves your new subscribers to the “buy” phase as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
Bolt-On Campaigns For Added Conversions
What do you do if a stubborn subscriber completes the conversion series WITHOUT converting?
You “stack” your series.
Use one of 4 “bolt-on” campaign templates to expand or extend the email series for your original offer or redirect your subscribers to a new offer.
Two Truths & A Lie
“The money is in the list.”
It’s a claim marketers everywhere have been confidently making for the past 20 years, and there was a time when that statement was true.
There was a time when people were elated to receive an email.
There was a time when that cyborg voice saying “you’ve got mail” was music to your ears.
There was a time when we were only 2 or 3 emails per day…and they were almost always from tech-savvy friends and loved ones.
But those days are gone…LONG GONE.
One hundred forty.
The average American receives 140 emails per day. If we still heard “you’ve got mail” every time an email hit our inbox, we would throw our computers out the nearest window by lunchtime.
As Marketers, we have a job to do…
Our job is to stand out in the inbox. In 2018, you need to build a relationship with your subscribers and to figure out what our potential customers are struggling with or what they’re trying to accomplish…
Figure out creative ways to engage with them…
Focus on your audience and what’s important to them…
Try to drive relationships as well as engagement…
To make your subscribers excited to receive an email from you.
So, how do you do that?
You’ll learn exactly how to do that in this brand new workshop with DigitalMarketer Co-Founders (and Email Marketing experts) Ryan Deiss and Richard Lindner.
Email Follow-Up Machine Breakdown
Step 1: Follow-up Marketing: 101
Learn the core concepts of follow-up marketing by looking at prime examples of email subject lines, the three types of emails every successful business is using, and the two types of email send types you should be utilizing in your own follow-up campaigns
Step 2: Crafting Your Indoctrination Campaign
We’ll walk you through a 10-step plan for quickly rolling out an email Indoctrination campaign (Welcome Series) that aligns your brand with your new subscriber and makes a strong first impression…
Because that’s exactly what the Indoctrination Series is… it’s your ONE and only shot to make a strong first impression, connect with your new subscriber and stand out in their mind (AND THEIR INBOX).
Step 3: Crafting Your Conversion Campaign
We take you, step-by-step, through the entire process of building a conversion campaign that overcomes objections and common misconceptions associated with your products. Basically, we show you how to take those new leads and convert them to buyers.
Step 4: BONUS: Bolt-On Series Stacking
So what happens when a subscriber makes it through the initial campaign without converting?
Use our 4 “Bolt-on” templates to extend your conversion campaign for the original offer OR redirect stubborn subscribers to a new, relevant offer.
You’ll Walk Away With
- A fully customized, automated email follow up series that converts more new subscribers into customers (and literally makes you money while you sleep).
- The one page fill-in-the-blank “8-Point Automated Email Follow-up Series Audit” that grades every facet of your email campaign…from subject lines to calls to action.
- 11 done for you, copy & paste email templates that create high-converting promotional email campaigns from scratch (which, by the way have generated HUNDREDS of MILLIONS in sales)
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options