Welcome to Social & Community Mastery
Finally, You’ll Have a Step-By-Step Plan For Tracking, Measuring and (More Importantly) Monetizing Social Media
You and your business are being talked about on social media… right now.
Whether it’s a Facebook post, a tweet on Twitter or a photo on Instagram…
…your prospects and customers have changed the way they voice criticism and praise.
They’ve also changed they way they find and consume information…
…and they’ve even changed the way they buy too.
Successful businesses must adapt their marketing to these changes.
In This Master Class, You’ll Learn
- The “Social Success Cycle” framework that gives you instant clarity on the 4 categories of social media marketing activities (and the category every business should begin with).
- How to create your Customer Avatar in order to architect a social media strategy that attracts leads and buyers (our simple Customer Avatar Worksheet will show you how to build your avatar).
- How to recognize and leverage the strength (and avoid the weakness) of both “Seeker” and “Engagement” social media channels.
- The “10-Minute Social Media Audit” that immediately identifies gaps in your social media marketing so you can close them.
- The two categories of social media marketing that can (and should) be automated by software (don’t worry, we tell you which programs to use).
- The “Feedback Loop” process that exponentially increases the impact of social media marketing on product/service development, customer service and content creation.
- The 5 keyword categories that matter when monitoring the web for customer service and reputation issues (“Listen” for these keywords and you’ll immediately join the social conversation about your brand).
- The Social Listening Keyword Research Planner that makes social listening campaign set up a breeze.
- How to set up social listening using paid tools (and an alternative method using free tools for those on a tight budget).
- The simple 3-Step Social Media Customer Service Plan to employ when dealing with angry customers on public social channels.
- 4 methods to growing connections on any social channel (look out for the “Indoctrination” and “Bouncing” processes).
- 7 blog post templates that create high-quality, “shareworthy” blog content with speed (never get stuck for blog post ideas again).
- The Social Media Topic Map handout that transforms boring, “ho hum” social media channels into thriving social communities.
- The 6-Step “socialization” process you’ll apply to every new piece of content you create (this will maximize your social media exposure).
- How to defeat the “Social Fire Hose” (and create social media updates that get noticed in the sea of social status updates).
- How to leverage “Long Tail Media Outreach” (in order to generate traffic, links and authority from blogs, podcasts and more).
- How to combine Social Media Topic Maps and “The Short List” process to create a network of influencers (these can really can “move the needle” for your business).
- How “Reverse Media Outreach” works today (and how to position yourself to take advantage of it).
- The “Value First” strategy that seamlessly and subtly transforms casual social media connections into leads and customers (without being sleazy).
- 3 types of “Value First” offers (and when to use each one).
- How to employ “Content Segmentation”, social media and social advertising to ascend social connections to leads and customers.
- How to use content + social media to intersect with “The Customer Journey” from the Awareness to Conversion stage.
Social & Community Mastery Course Details
Module 1: Start Here
- Lesson 1: From The Author
- Lesson 2: Social Success Cycle
- Lesson 3: Social Media Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: The Customer Avatar
- Lesson 5: Which Social Media Channel Is Right For You
- Lesson 6: Engagement vs Seeker Channels
- Lesson 7: 10 Minute Social Media Audit
- Lesson 8: Social Media Dont’s
- Lesson 9: When to Automate
Module 2: Social Listening
- Lesson 1: Why Listen?
- Lesson 2: Social Listening Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Listening Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Listening Metrics
- Lesson 5: Social Listening Setup
- Lesson 6: Social Listening Keyword Planning
- Lesson 7: Tool Demo: Keyword Alert Setup
- Lesson 8: Listening Without Paid Tools
- Lesson 9: Using A Feedback Loop
- Lesson 10: Tool Demo: Tag And Task Setup
- Lesson 11: The 3-Step Social Customer Service Plan
Module 3: Social Influencing
- Lesson 1: Why Influence?
- Lesson 2: Social Influencing Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Influencing Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Influencing Metrics
- Lesson 5: Growing Social Profiles
- Lesson 6: Social Media Bouncing
- Lesson 7: Social Media Topic Map
- Lesson 8: 7 Blog Post Templates
- Lesson 9: Socializing Blog Content
- Lesson 10: Step 1 – Splinter
- Lesson 11: Step 2 – Visualize
- Lesson 12: Step 3 – Broadcast
- Lesson 13: Step 4 – Tag
- Lesson 14: Step 5 – Monitor
- Lesson 15: Step 6 – Schedule
- Lesson 16: Tool Demo – Edgar
- Lesson 17: Defeating The “Social Fire Hose”
- Lesson 18: Tool Demo – Facebook’s Boost Post Function
- Lesson 19: What’s Your SOP?
Module 4: Social Networking
- Lesson 1: Why Network?
- Lesson 2: Social Networking Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Networking Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Networking Metrics
- Lesson 5: What Is Media?
- Lesson 6: Long Tail Media Outreach
- Lesson 7: What Does Long Tail Media Want?
- Lesson 8: Networking By Topic Map
- Lesson 9: The “Short List”
- Lesson 10: Reverse Media Outreach
- Lesson 11: Staying Compliant
Module 5: Social Selling
- Lesson 1: Why Selling?
- Lesson 2: Social Selling Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Selling Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Selling Metrics
- Lesson 5: The Value First Strategy
- Lesson 6: Value First Offers
- Lesson 7: The Customer Journey
- Lesson 8: Content Segmentation
- Lesson 9: Segmentation + Retargeting
- Lesson 10: DEMO: Setting Up A Segmented Website
- Lesson 11: Content + Social Media + Ad Retargeting
- Lesson 12: Putting It All Together
Everything You’re Getting
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- The Social & Community Mastery Course
- 5 Core Modules
- 62 Video Lessons
- 9 Handouts
- 5 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Social & Community Manager that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Social & Community Manager
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options