Welcome to The ClickMinded SEO Course
SEO Training to 10x Your Traffic from Google.
Learn how to drive more customers to your site with the ClickMinded SEO course.
Let me know if this sounds familiar
You’ve been trying to learn SEO. You’re reading this now, and let me guess, you’ve probably tried to do a few (or all) of the following things:
- You’ve read tons of articles about why you NEED to do this one very specific highly-technical SEO tactic or you will FAIL
- You’ve heard about secret “hacks” that allow people to trick Google and get higher rankings
- You’ve tried talking to SEO specialists or following experts on social media – but you ended up more confused than before
- You’ve subscribed to an expensive SEO tool and haven’t been able to figure out how to get any value from it and can’t understand half of the things it offers
Most importantly, after everything you’ve tried, you’ve gotten exactly ZERO results for your clients or your own business.
Look, I’ve been there, and I’m the first to admit that there is definitely a struggle, and that struggle is definitely real.
But guess what? It’s not your fault.
It took me a loooong time to figure this stuff out for myself. And my conclusion is this: The problem is not you… it’s the SEO industry.
SEO has a barrier of unnecessary complexity that’s built on complicated technical information that 99% of people honestly don’t need.
It took me YEARS to learn how to get more organic traffic…but I promise you, it doesn’t have to be this way.
What if you could learn a repeatable framework to get higher rankings and more traffic?
- Maybe you’d get more clients or charge more money for your services
- Maybe you’d get more leads and sales for your business
- Maybe you’d get a promotion or land your dream job
That’s what a fundamental knowledge of SEO can do for you.
Emphasis on the word fundamental.
You don’t need all the fluff, hacks, or the complicated technical stuff that the “gurus” make intentionally confusing.
Because the big dirty secret about search engine optimization is this:
SEO really isn’t that hard.
I’m definitely proof of that.
Today, all you really need to do is follow a very simple rule:
Are you helping search engines answer their user’s questions?
That’s what the ClickMinded SEO Framework is all about:
- Search engines become more valuable by getting more users (or more usage from existing users)
- They do that by providing the best possible answer to their users
- If you help search engines answer their user’s questions, they’ll give you a higher ranking
- Search engines get more usage, and you get more traffic
Just figuring out what search engine users want and providing the best possible answer is what helped me fundamentally understand SEO.
We took this idea and implemented it at the last place I managed search engine optimization: Airbnb.
It worked out pretty well there:
And this isn’t just for massive companies. The ClickMinded SEO Framework has been used by thousands of digital agencies, marketers, entrepreneurs, and bloggers.
Clickminded Teaches You Exactly How To Get Higher Rankings And Get More Traffic As Quickly As Possible.
Setting you up for success
- Discover the 22 tools I use to create the ideal environment setup to make your SEO life easier (and why every digital marketer should use this setup.)
- The ONE thing you need to do before implementing your SEO strategy (this will make things a lot easier for you down the line)
- How you can strategically use SEO to boost your entire sales funnel
What you need to know about organic search
- A simple explanation of how SEO fundamentally works, and more importantly, what SEO is NOT
- How to implement the ClickMinded Search Framework to ANY search engine (Google, Yelp, Amazon, Pinterest, YouTube, Quora, etc) so you can optimize for any platform and start ranking your content
- How the idea of “query refinement” is one of the most important and underrated aspects of search engine optimization, and why just being on the first page of Google isn’t good enough anymore (you’ll also learn the ideal search engine position you should aim for and why.)
- An in-depth explanation of the relationship between your sales funnel and searcher intent so you know which keywords belong in the top, middle, or bottom of the funnel (this will help you decide what kind of content to create for your users)
Understanding EXACTLY what users want to create a powerful DATA-DRIVEN strategy
- I’ll walk you step-by-step on how to do keyword research by doing it for a brand new website (you’ll be able to apply the same process to your own site and discover massive opportunities)
- Why you should use 3rd party tools instead of the Google Keyword Planner (and how to use them)
- The 2 things that should drive your digital marketing strategy (and why you shouldn’t trust your gut)
- Why you should overinvest in keyword research (your competitors aren’t doing this, so you beat them by putting the work upfront)
- How to create a content plan based on your keyword research (and how to estimate the revenue to be generated by each piece of content)
- How to reverse-engineer your competitors to find easy ranking opportunities (even with a new site)
How to create content that ranks in search engines
- How to get higher rankings by solving the “Document Relevancy” problem
- The most common misunderstanding when it comes to optimizing content
- The 8 on-page elements you need to optimize to SEO-proof all of your content (and the exact step-by-step process to get it done)
- How to use Latent Semantic Indexing and why it’s important with the introduction of Google’s RankBrain (you’ll learn how to take advantage of “thematically relevant” keywords to get higher rankings)
- Using “Link Neighborhoods” to boost your rankings by leveraging your competitor’s highest-ranking pages
- How to discover quick and easy traffic wins that don’t require you to create any new content
Google’s #1 ranking signal and how to influence it
- The change in Google’s algorithm that changed the nature of link building forever (this is why most cheap link building services you find in Fiverr or Upwork just don’t work.)
- My favorite process and SEO tools to find link prospects at scale (plus, how to analyze the “link profile” of massive websites, how to use that data to copy their strategy, and outrank them)
- How to use a “CRM for link building” to sending personalized emails that get links
- My 4 favorite tactics to build white-hat links (that work for any industry)
Technical SEO for non-technical people
- Introduction to Google Search Console and how to squeeze as much data about your search traffic as possible (plus, how to spot and fix common errors that prevent search engines from finding and indexing your pages.)
- How to prepare for the mobile-first index (with modules about optimizing page speed, and the right and wrong ways to create a mobile-friendly site.)
- Dealing with “Keyword Cannibalization” when you have thousands of duplicate pages (if you’re dealing with ecommerce websites, you HAVE to do this right.)
- Why “structured data” is probably where the future of SEO lies (spoiler alert: this is critical for voice search.)
- How PayPal and Airbnb managed optimizing sites for hundreds of languages and countries (and the 3 ways you can solve this problem yourself)
How to create an SEO-friendly site from scratch (+ my favorite tools)
- Launching a new site from scratch for your company or a client? In this step-by-step walkthrough will make sure that your strategy is bulletproof from the get-go
BONUS: Lifetime access to ALL 5 of our SEO mini-courses
SEO is not just about Google. The search framework can be applied to any platform with a search engine.
- Local SEO Mini-Course: Do you or your clients have a local business? Learn how to optimize your site for local searches
- Shopify SEO Mini-Course: Learn the exact process to set up an SEO-friendly Shopify store from scratch
- Pinterest SEO Mini-Course: Pinterest is more like a search engine than a social network. Learn how to get your pins and boards ranked and generating traffic to your site
- YouTube SEO Mini-Course: YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world. This mini-course will teach you how to get your videos ranking in YouTube search results
- Amazon SEO Mini-Course: Running an eCommerce business and selling on Amazon? This mini-course will show you how to optimize your products for Amazon search
Sign up to see all download links and hidden content.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Download as much as you need
- Biggest collection on the web
- Direct downloads, no waiting, no captchas
- Two membership options